Official Nike Air Griffey Max 1 Thread

no I don’t have to hide **** from my wife. It was obviously a joke you had to take too far and try to prove a dumbass point. Man I remember a time when we could joke about things without someone tryin to act hard or get butt hurt.
It was a sincere question. How is that trying to act hard? You actually sound butt hurt. A simple Yes, it's a thing or No, you missed the joke would have been fine. SMH

Yes, yes it is a thing. Imagine your wife buys $200 dresses. Every week one or two dresses shows up. Dresses loaded in the closet with barely any room for your stuff. Dresses stacked in corners of the office. Not only the dresses but also the hangars and shopping bags/boxes they came with. Stacked around the room. You know good and well you’re wife can only wear a dress maybe 2 times a week. But she has 70+ dresses. When is enough enough? How many dresses makes you happy dear??!? hOW mANY fVKinG DrESseS Do yOu NeeD!?!?!?

It’s like that.
I understand the space and having more than you can wear at times. But if he/she is happy and whatever is bought has value to be sold if need be than cool. My thoughts were if the $ is good and nothing else is getting neglected, then why would you hide it? IMO your other should understand that part of the happiness comes from the chase not just the possession.

Then my other question would be, "Are you married?" If not don't try to speak on other people's lifestyles and keep scrolling.

Then my other question would be, "Are you married?" If not don't try to speak on other people's lifestyles and keep scrolling.
I've been married 13 years. She doesn't have a hobby similar to this, but there has never been an issue with kicks coming in every week at times. None of my friends have issues with it and I've never heard of anyone having to hide boxes so I asked. Yes, it's a thing makes me appreciate my wife a bit more. No, it's joke makes me feel slow for the moment. Take my ignorance or lack to catch on however you want. It was an honest question. Back to the Griffeys........

I found a pair of 2011 Reds locally and I don't want the midsole to fall apart on me. Do they typically hold up 10+ yrs or should I just wait on a retro? Not really into holding onto kicks a can't wear.

I found a pair of 2011 Reds locally and I don't want the midsole to fall apart on me. Do they typically hold up 10+ yrs or should I just wait on a retro? Not really into holding onto kicks a can't wear.
They are a crap shoot, they will peel regardless. I’d stay away personally but you may get some good wears out of them

Dont do it... the midsole paint chipping is horrendous on that run of Griffey

Plus, it might start crumbling like coffee cake anyday now

Favorite Griffey , I beat these up as a kid first Nike signature shoe I got as a youngin.
36297B91-FD73-495B-9574-05C3731C9E62.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom