OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

View media item 1483057like really how does that happen. How do you send me a size 11.5 roshe at that smh now I have to wait for them to get the shoe for my money back which is going take about 7 business days if not longer and I'm out of a pair of AM0! This messed up my whole day man

like really how does that happen. How do you send me a size 11.5 roshe at that smh now I have to wait for them to get the shoe for my money back which is going take about 7 business days if not longer and I'm out of a pair of AM0! This messed up my whole day man
Man Id complain and complain and complain until they not only make this right but go above and beyond to make you happy my dude...

Quick question. This is my first pair of air max's with clear soles. Does anyone know about the yellowing process of these?

From my experience I have had some clear soles yellow quickly..the blue ice soles I have still look great after time and with wear...

Man Id complain and complain and complain until they not only make this right but go above and beyond to make you happy my dude...
Someone that ordered some Roshe's got a nice surprise in the form of your zero's I bet. Hope you get yours. Repped for sympathy.
like really how does that happen. How do you send me a size 11.5 roshe at that smh now I have to wait for them to get the shoe for my money back which is going take about 7 business days if not longer and I'm out of a pair of AM0! This messed up my whole day man
Someone that ordered some Roshe's got a nice surprise in the form of your zero's I bet. Hope you get yours. Rep for sympathy.

Someone that ordered some Roshe's got a nice surprise in the form of your zero's I bet. Hope you get yours. Repped for sympathy.
Someone that ordered some Roshe's got a nice surprise in the form of your zero's I bet.

That's gotta be the biggest come up of 2015!

Size? ****** up with that one. Are you located in the US? If so, good luck on the return process

Last edited:
so serious smh now they want me to send it back for my refund but I want the refund now if they don't have the air max zero why they even take my money

lolz watch it be an employee that took your pair. The reason why they won't give you the refund upfront is because you can just choose to keep the shoes and they won't have any recourse.

This had to be an inside job lol the package was never even scanned by USPS for delivery so even the post office didn't know where it was. I get home and it's sitting on the porch so Im like okay sure and that's where I lost it when I see those roshes that looked tried on prior. They finally got back at me tho. 10% off next purchase if I choose to do them again free next day shipping which I'm not sure they know I live in the states lol plus my refund! I seriously hope I don't have to pay to return to them

sorry man that sucks like no other.  I hope they do something to make up for it.  dealing with overseas though...might be a big hassle. but hope things turn out right

^ USPS guy = sneakerhead/sneakerthief 

Last edited:
This had to be an inside job lol the package was never even scanned by USPS for delivery so even the post office didn't know where it was. I get home and it's sitting on the porch so Im like okay sure and that's where I lost it when I see those roshes that looked tried on prior. They finally got back at me tho. 10% off next purchase if I choose to do them again free next day shipping which I'm not sure they know I live in the states lol plus my refund! I seriously hope I don't have to pay to return to them

That's not bad... better than a lot of places actually. Most would just say you're SOL and you get a refund and they will pay for return shipping. No compensation for time wasted and the hassle the put you through.

wow thats awesome man, nikes customer service really is tremendous. thats one of the reasons i really dont mind supporting them so much.

Nikelab on Mercer St had an AM Zero restock this morning….I got their at 2:00 pm just as they sold the last pairs, but it seems like they had a significant number of pairs.  Anymore pairs popped up elsewhere ?

No idea how i missed this, I thought the air max day was going to be all the patch releases. smh

Back
Top Bottom