OFFICIAL NIKE A I R M A X ZER0 THREAD ** The One Before The 1 **

These have really grown on me, any chances for any restocks or anywhere online for an 11.5? Seems like resale is ridiculous. I completely disregarded this release, definitely shouldn't have :smh:

Walter..

These have really grown on me, any chances for any restocks or anywhere online for an 11.5? Seems like resale is ridiculous. I completely disregarded this release, definitely shouldn't have
mean.gif

Walter..
I did the same thing.  I was looking at them on SNKRS on release date and even carted my 10.5.  I let them go.  They grown on me and I eneded up paying resale 240 shipped pp inv.  Wore them all weekend very comfortable shoe.  They feel like OG roshe runs to me with more support and cushion.

I did the same thing.  I was looking at them on SNKRS on release date and even carted my 10.5.  I let them go.  They grown on me and I eneded up paying resale 240 shipped pp inv.  Wore them all weekend very comfortable shoe.  They feel like OG roshe runs to me with more support and cushion.

I'm all about comfort so that's a plus. I don't want to pay over $200, I'll hold off until I find a pair in that price range. With so many releases and pairs from multiple brands on the wishlist, I have to set some kind of limit lol

Walter..

I'm all about comfort so that's a plus. I don't want to pay over $200, I'll hold off until I find a pair in that price range. With so many releases and pairs from multiple brands on the wishlist, I have to set some kind of limit lol

Walter..
Nice.  Hope you get your pair. Good luck.

i have no idea whats going on on that site

Taobao is a branch off of Alibaba and is essentially a Chinese eBay. While I'm sure there are some authentic goods on the site, it's flooded with fakes/replicas/unauthorized authentics. People in the US can order by using an "agent" which is essentially a middle man (or understand/be able to read Chinese). That said, probably not worth the hassle and easier to pay resale or pray for a restock.

Guy in my local facebook group offered to give me his sz 11.5 for retail. Sold my sz 11 a few weeks ago for $220 thinking i could find a pair for that price, but NOPE, nothing.

Looks like i got lucky on this one, smdh

Was gonna unds these today and just couldn't pull myself to do it. They're just too damn clean :lol:. Might just ice them until summer who knows.

looks like prices are slowly creeping up.

i was able to find a pair for 205 picked up when they first released. now they all are at $300 for my size 9.5.

i know the feel.

its that all white bottom.
Agreed, I even took a pic of the bottom of mine before unds'ing them, just to remind myself of how nice they looked before wearing them. I'm just glad I got them for retail or otherwise I'd probably have reservations on wearing them as much as I have.

Back
Top Bottom