OFFICIAL NHL PLAYOFFS THREAD.... BLACKHAWKS WIN STANLEY CUP

doan has an upperbody injury and doubtful to return
smh.gif
huge blow

Originally Posted by agold1002

doan has an upperbody injury and doubtful to return
smh.gif
huge blow

That's real bad news for the desert dogs. Detroit is starting to hit on all cylinders now too.

We are playing like %#!!, completely uninspired hockey in the playoffs. I am surprised that Malkin scored 
sick.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

Originally Posted by Respect21

I hope Shane Doan is able to play on Tuesday.

please update that sig
smile.gif
Too many AZ teams have red in their color scheme. Updated, though.

I'm still waiting for Stemp to score his first goal of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Oh...proshares...do you follow Brendan Shanahan on Twitter?  If you have questions he always writes back in a DM or on your timeline...he's witty as hell too.
Yea man pretty cool dude.

Out of all the dudes to score the OT winner
laugh.gif
.  Kovy needs to score a little more than one goal and get a little more aggressive in the offensive zone.

Niemi looked good.  Colorado needs to put some more shots on goal and play a little more defense.  Got Anderson facing more rubber than he should.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by offbad

Damn this Colorado goalie. San Jose offense
AH HAHAHA.....finally. Naw real talk. You can't call 40+ shot attempts bad. It's just that goalie was a +%##%+@ wall until OT.
haha offense so inept they score on their own goal...

%%%%+%$ joke this team is.

Damn this Colorado goalie. San Jose offense
AH HAHAHA.....finally. Naw real talk. You can't call 40+ shot attempts bad. It's just that goalie was a +%##%+@ wall until OT.
haha offense so inept they score on their own goal...

%%%%+%$ joke this team is.
Mybad, it said we won on ESPN. I didn't know we lost until I looked in the Shark thread. 50+ shots with 0 goals. What kind of %*%$ is that? %$%%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pens need to take the next game as well to get comfortable this first series. Can't wait to watch the games tonight, weekend was so busy didn't see nearly as much as I wanted

Back
Top Bottom