OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

I feel you and I can see that perspective but paying 60 million a year to mid QBs doesn't seem to be conducive to a team's future. The league will figure something out eventually because they can't keep paying guys like Dak and Trevor all this money when guys like Baker and Geno are making way less and still have competitive teams.

I guess even Blake Bortles made it to an AFCCG. I don't understand giving Trevor that money though (or Jones), but like was said...Dak is in MVP conversations most seasons and despite continually failing in the playoffs, they're usually one of the best teams in the NFC...you don't let that walk...rarely ever happens and there's a reason.

I feel you and I can see that perspective but paying 60 million a year to mid QBs doesn't seem to be conducive to a team's future. The league will figure something out eventually because they can't keep paying guys like Dak and Trevor all this money when guys like Baker and Geno are making way less and still have competitive teams.

But that’s where the poor management comes in they wouldn’t be paying dak that price if they didn’t wait so long to do something they inevitably would do

They could have redone dak’s deal years ago and then use the years left under old deal to spread out the bonuses

Market dictates qb paydays. Dak was an mvp candidate for a lot of last year. No franchise walks away from that. We see teams with terrible qb play and we all know they don’t have a snowball’s chance in hell at a winning season.

If you’re content with early playoff exits, 4000+ yards 25+TDs, a guy who is incapable of willing his team to a win, when it matters, that’s cool. Then, you sign Dak.

You’ll never win a Super Bowl though

If you’re content with early playoff exits, 4000+ yards 25+TDs, a guy who is incapable of willing his team to a win, when it matters, that’s cool. Then, you sign Dak.

You’ll never win a Super Bowl though

Someone would trade for him.. but it seems like Jerry and co’s thinking on all of this is limited

I still don’t know how McCarthy got more responsibility

Look at Dak’s performances vs bad teams, then good teams. It’s night and day. He plays terrible against competitive teams.

Defenses coordinators do not fear him when the game is on the line. Dude never delivers when it really matters

We gonna speak in the same tenor about Lamar then?

Lamar needs to tighten up as well. I just think Mahomes has the AFC sewn up ala Tom Brady. Mahomes is head and shoulders above everyone.

Dak can’t even deliver in the NFC which has been wide open for the last couple years

IMG_0308.jpeg

Just providing a Ridley update post Trevor after the Titans game today
Went from one dink & dunk great hope trash QB to another mayo eating garbage great hope QB. Good job

Lamar needs to tighten up as well. I just think Mahomes has the AFC sewn up ala Tom Brady. Mahomes is head and shoulders above everyone.

Dak can’t even deliver in the NFC which has been wide open for the last couple years

Eh. Pretty weak argument in my opinion, especially for a 2-time MVP. I'm just gonna try and enjoy this game before getting into these discussions again. :lol:

Has Jones ever just been knocked out by a hit before? The way he ends runs i think he's gonna get blown up every time, but every time he pops right back up.

Eh. Pretty weak argument in my opinion, especially for a 2-time MVP. I'm just gonna try and enjoy this game before getting into these discussions again. :lol:
Well I'm one of the few who stays consistent in regards to Lamar. At this point idc what he does in the regular season, I've seen him become a lesser version of himself in the playoffs year after year. The Patrick Mahomes excuse is pretty weak.

After the way the giants did Brian Flores it puts a smile on my face to see them failing so hard with Daboll, that front office deserves all the shame. The rebuild will start when Danny and Daboll are out the door.

Back
Top Bottom