OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

The cowboy’s faith in Dak needs to be study because how many years have we’ve seen this?
I don't even think they got faith in him. The first extension Jerry was making jokes about overpaying him and this one they dragged it out all summer. I think scared to start over and because of the market they don't have a choice.

Shoulda bumped up the Lions spread :lol:
1000018448.jpg

I don't even think they got faith in him. The first extension Jerry was making jokes about overpaying him and this one they dragged it out all summer. I think scared to start over and because of the market they don't have a choice.

Yup.. you don’t make it to multiple franchise tags if the team has faith.. and even now it was negotiated in that they couldn’t tag him again

Could’ve had the white Dak Prescott on a shorter deal though!

Great win for my Lions, Cowboys deserve to get their **** pushed in. Extremely bad injury to Hutch. My hope is it is a clean break and more straight forward healing process but we will see.

Time to go all in for Crosby. We are now out our 2 starting defensive ends for the year. Need to make a move, our offense is too good

You mean some cowboys fans?

Cause the cowboys organization had a couple opportunities now to pay that man early and show their faith in him.. but they keep choosing the very last minute
This is a copout... If they truly didn't have faith in him, he'd be on another team. Regardless of when they paid him, he got paid.

Back
Top Bottom