OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week VI Vol: HASSAN TRIPPIN

So basically Bengals play to the level of their competition

Patriots - play like az (collectively)
Panthers - played meh

Chiefs - play good (offense)
Ravens - play good (offense)
Washington - play good (offense)

Giants - playing like cheeks

They all are. Ravens win 1 game in the playoffs last season, now that's a badge on Lamar's resume and he's untouchable...yeah, I don't think so. Like I said...Even Blake Bortles did that and was in the AFCCG.

Who said he's untouchable? :lol: We know you don't like Lamar. You thought he "peaked" years ago. :lol:

But him and Dak ain't comparable. One is a hofer.

Who said he's untouchable? :lol: We know you don't like Lamar. You thought he "peaked" years ago. :lol:

But him and Dak ain't comparable. One is a hofer.

You just jump right into a discussion talking all out of context like you got something. This wasn't even about Lamar - yes, I brought him up - the context was consistency of the argument. finessence finessence essentially said not to pay a Q with all the regular season stats and accolades but numerous playoff failure then uses Mahomes as the excuse for me pointing out Lamar. Lamar has continually failed in the postseason. As a 2-time MVP, there are no excuses. He deservedly got paid...so did Dak..deservedly.

Btw..I admitted i was wrong last season. No problem saying that. But that was in regard to the peaked comment. He still falls well short in the postseason. Has nothing to do with liking or disliking.

You just jump right into a discussion talking all out of context like you got something. This wasn't even about Lamar - yes, I brought him up - the context was consistency of the argument. finessence finessence essentially said not to pay a Q with all the regular season stats and accolades but numerous playoff failure then uses Mahomes as the excuse for me pointing out Lamar. Lamar has continually failed in the postseason. As a 2-time MVP, there are no excuses. He deservedly got paid...so did Dak..deservedly.

Btw..I admitted i was wrong last season. No problem saying that. But that was in regard to the peaked comment. He still falls well short in the postseason. Has nothing to do with liking or disliking.

They're not comparable bruh. Yes Lamar has to play better in the playoffs but nobody is saying Lamar is overpaid or the Ravens should move on from him. That's the discussion around Dak.

GOODT! teams win, great teams cover.

Bengals pls.
1728874050351.png

Back
Top Bottom