OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

bigger coach killer than herbert
JustBlaze. JustBlaze.
IMG_1819.jpeg

I can’t lie Saleh going from seeing hope in Aaron to possibly being scapegoated made me crack a smile

My sense of humor makes no sense at times

So he gets no credit for the defense but has to take all the blame for Rodgers and Hackett being bad?

Wild :lol:

I just don't see Saleh as some scapegoat or unfair firing. He was bad before Rodgers & Hackett were even in the building.

I just don't see Saleh as some scapegoat or unfair firing. He was bad before Rodgers & Hackett were even in the building.

I have no horse in the race but years 1 and 2 pre Rodgers, he was tasked with winning with a QB room consisting of Zach Wilson, Mike white, Joe Flacco, and Josh Johnson. Idk what coach would’ve been ‘good’ with those QB’s. Maybe Mike Tomlin but I doubt it lol

Cause the defense is elite.

Should he have got an extension? I don't get it. :lol:
You're not telling us how he's a bad coach... What were your expectations with those QBs or do you think those QBs were good but Saleh held them back even though he didn't handle offense?

What does he have to work with? Who is doing a better job with what he’s been given?

Rodgers is a bottom third QB in the league. His numbers are no different than Z Dub’s last year. And the front office has hitched their wagon to him. Gotten his coordinator and his receivers.

Jets are right where they probably should be from a standings perspective.

Heavily penalized team, doesn't hold players accountable, bad at clock management, tendency to come out flat.

That's all on him.
This is factual but even with that the defense has been top 3 since he got there... No let's talk about y'all real problem, the offense. Do you feel it's his fault they've been terrible on that side of the ball?

Back
Top Bottom