OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

1000010875.jpg

:smh:

Focus is on Rodgers for some reason, but has anyone stopped to think that Saleh just isn't a good coach?

He was overrated as a DC from the start and nothing he's done as a HC shows otherwise.
Overrated as a dc but the Niners defense was elite when he was there and the Jets defense has been elite since he joined New York... Are you saying it's his fault that Wilson, White, Flacco, and Rodgers were mid even though he's not the offensive play caller? Y'all Rodgers apologists are the worst. I still remember when A-rod slick tried to throw Lafleur under the bus after a game in Green Bay. Dude is an egotistical diva

I know there’s only 32 NFL head coaching jobs and maybe about 6 head coach openings during an average NFL offseason.

On one hand it’s kinda like damn. Take what you can get if you’re a hot sought after coordinator and your stock is high at the time. But on the other hand it’s like damn, maybe hold out and avoid some of these train wreck organization openings and hold out in hopes a more stable situation opens up.

I know there’s only 32 NFL head coaching jobs and maybe about 6 head coach openings during an average NFL offseason.

On one hand it’s kinda like damn. Take what you can get if you’re a hot sought after coordinator and your stock is high at the time. But on the other hand it’s like damn, maybe hold out and avoid some of these train wreck organization openings and hold out in hopes a more stable situation opens up.

It’s kind of the inverse. You always take the head coaching coaching job when offered. You still get paid or bought out, and you can still be a coordinator afterwards.

Always take the bigger job

Knowing Woody Johnson and his history + politics, wouldn't surprise me one bit if the flag patch was the final straw for him...

The jets win the last two games if they have better QB play ..

It wasn't Saleh's decision to hire Hackett, that's on the gm and Rodgers.

People give LeBron flack for being a "drama queen" but at least Bron wins consistently but this dude is washed and his body language is terrible the moment things go his way. Buddy living off one ring from 15 years ago.

To make it worse they fired one defensive guy to promote another one to HC? This organization is terrible and this makes no sense.

Aaron Rodgers will continue to cough up games and nobody will ever really be able to diagnose why other than “well, it can’t be Aaron…”

Rodgers missed an entire season and now has been trash in 2 of the 5 games this season. That’s not Salah’s fault.

I get how the game works though.

I’m talking about being able to be coached hard. Dak has dealt with a lot of tragedy in personal life so, he might be capable.

I just know Belichick is tough
Dak is a seasoned vet at this point, you think he wouldn't be able to handle a touch coach?

Back
Top Bottom