OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week V Vol: Sam Darnold or Baker Mayfield = MVP WATTBA

Saleh has worn the Lebanon flag many times. Stop with the conspiracies. :lol:

A bad coach got fired. We're on to Buffalo.

FB_IMG_1728381729756.jpg

Jets really never gonna win **** :lol:

I know there’s only 32 NFL head coaching jobs and maybe about 6 head coach openings during an average NFL offseason.

On one hand it’s kinda like damn. Take what you can get if you’re a hot sought after coordinator and your stock is high at the time. But on the other hand it’s like damn, maybe hold out and avoid some of these train wreck organization openings and hold out in hopes a more stable situation opens up.

I think this is what the Lions OC is doing

I know there’s only 32 NFL head coaching jobs and maybe about 6 head coach openings during an average NFL offseason.

On one hand it’s kinda like damn. Take what you can get if you’re a hot sought after coordinator and your stock is high at the time. But on the other hand it’s like damn, maybe hold out and avoid some of these train wreck organization openings and hold out in hopes a more stable situation opens up.

Lions OC basically just did this last offseason. I know they framed it as “unfinished business” in Detroit, but can you blame him for not wanting to be the HC for the panthers, patriots or titans? Lol

I’m talking about being able to be coached hard. Dak has dealt with a lot of tragedy in personal life so, he might be capable.

I just know Belichick is tough
Tough but fair

Definitely different to what he's had but I don't think coachibility would be an issue with him and Hoody.

Saleh been repping his heritage since he started, folks reaching with the patch thing

Obviously it was bad results n he didn’t connect with Rodger’s so they got rid of him…Jets where never real contenders tho, they been lying to themselves since they brought in Rodgers…Their record not too surprising tbh

Back
Top Bottom