OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Jonathan Casillas says he doesn’t want to get fired and then dances around the Giants defense knowing what everyone else knows which is they have no chance with their QB. He said between huddles and walking on and off the field, players had their heads down and had low energy. It’s hard to get up for a game when no one believes in the QB.

Bryce on the hot seat?
I'm starting to wonder! This has the feel of Justin Fields/Josh Rosen. First round picks but with something better available, they pivot? But are the QB's in next years class worth giving up on him? I don't think so. Panthers would be wise to trade down for picks if they get the #1.

It don’t matter who they bring in they gonna have to deal with the BS that Bryce is dealing with. Panthers gotta draft the best player available for the next couple years. Damn a qb right now.

I hear what you’re saying but at this point I think it’s obvious that Bryce is really bad.

He doesn’t have the requisite physical ability to play in the league. Then you add poor mechanics to the mix.

He’d still be a bad QB in a good system on a good team.

I hear what you’re saying but at this point I think it’s obvious that Bryce is really bad.

He doesn’t have the requisite physical ability to play in the league. Then you add poor mechanics to the mix.

He’d still be a bad QB in a good system on a good team.

Oh he’s bad. I’m just saying no need to go get another qb right now just for that qb to be surrounded by trash too

we allowed to talk about prop bets in here? :nerd: asking for a friend, of course...

Lamar Jackson is + .5 for passing TD :nerd:
JK Dobbins + .5 for rush/rec TD :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom