OFFICIAL NFL THREAD 2024-25: Week II Vol: “That’s my Michelle”

Not trying to be funny but even at the time it sounded silly when Tua was learning how to fall to avoid concussions.

GXUtIruXsAA3IVI.jpeg

Kind of wild how Grier has been with the team since '03 and has been a part of zero playoff wins :lol:

Gotta have some sort of dirt on Ross

I’m sure it’ll be tricky but NFL might have to mandate certain high risk players to wear the guardian helmet.

Last edited:
Tua needs to come to terms with the situation and consider retiring. Even if he manages to recover and return, longevity should be the priority.

It's not just about the worst-case scenario, like another concussion that could be fatal, but the cumulative effect of repeated head injuries that will lead to long-term damage.

Forget about the game—he has a family and has had a great career. There's no shame in calling it quits.

That concussion saved him from a lot of backlash. Boy was cheeks that whole game. That sucks against good teams. They better call Brady

Thomas Edward Patrick might look good with that offense.

Especially after that clumsy debut on Sunday 🧐

On Tua, I agree that he really should start thinking about his long term future and health at this point.

Just get the feeling that he's not gonna quit unless the decision is taken out of his hands

I
Why Tua isn't playing with one of those helmet covers? I saw Jabril Peppers using it.
This is my biggest concern. Knowing how concussion prone he is I would think that would be part of his other techniques he used to prevent concussions. I worry that this is turning into a Steve Young situation

That Tua stuff sucks. I’m pretty sure he grew up dreaming of playing in the NFL and put all the time and work in to be one of the .00001% of people to ever make the NFL and has managed to have a pretty good career as well.

I know the idea of considering retiring makes sense given his concussion history. But I don’t think it’s that easy of a decision when you put all that time and work in to get to this level to where football has essentially been your life in some ways only for it to abruptly be over at age 26.

Either way I hope he makes whatever the best decision is for him.

Back
Top Bottom