Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

The extend these deadlines so things don't go into lockout and so the Player's Union doesn't De-certify... if they do so, things will get extremely ugly.

The extend these deadlines so things don't go into lockout and so the Player's Union doesn't De-certify... if they do so, things will get extremely ugly.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Bob Sanders signs with the chargers

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Where might Mike Sims-Walker be playing next season?

Ravens, Browns, Bills, Titans, Broncos, Bears, ********, Panthers, And the NFC West all need WRs.
He'll have some suitors, but with how inconsistent he is it'll probably half of this. Cannot blame him fully with his production tho.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Where might Mike Sims-Walker be playing next season?

Ravens, Browns, Bills, Titans, Broncos, Bears, ********, Panthers, And the NFC West all need WRs.
He'll have some suitors, but with how inconsistent he is it'll probably half of this. Cannot blame him fully with his production tho.

Bill Simmons has a new column up. All interested in CBA talks should read it. Myopia is infecting damn near every industry
30t6p3b.gif
Still, if you read the article I posted up earlier, I understand the owners' position. The old CBA is favorable compared to other labor contracts across the US. Even so, the 18-game schedule is just a ludicrous demand. Change up the revenue scheme a little in the favor of owners and be done with it. 
tired.gif

[h2]
WhitlockJason
[/h2]

1. Holy %*#!, Simmons delivers the ooo-wee, some of that real stickeee-ickeee-ickee http://es.pn/eN3dTqDamn Thang Done.half a minute ago via web

Bill Simmons has a new column up. All interested in CBA talks should read it. Myopia is infecting damn near every industry
30t6p3b.gif
Still, if you read the article I posted up earlier, I understand the owners' position. The old CBA is favorable compared to other labor contracts across the US. Even so, the 18-game schedule is just a ludicrous demand. Change up the revenue scheme a little in the favor of owners and be done with it. 
tired.gif

[h2]
WhitlockJason
[/h2]

1. Holy %*#!, Simmons delivers the ooo-wee, some of that real stickeee-ickeee-ickee http://es.pn/eN3dTqDamn Thang Done.half a minute ago via web

Just heard we signed Atogwe. Pretty exciting prospect if both he and Landry stay healthy for most of the season...though the rest of the defense still are severely lacking in talent :/. Wish they could have somehow signed D'Qwell from the Browns. Ah well, can't wait for the draft to come around.

Just heard we signed Atogwe. Pretty exciting prospect if both he and Landry stay healthy for most of the season...though the rest of the defense still are severely lacking in talent :/. Wish they could have somehow signed D'Qwell from the Browns. Ah well, can't wait for the draft to come around.

It's gonna be a slow week if not a slow couple weeks guys.... but for those who asked, here are official Kolb interests. this is official, i suspect there is at least 3 more.

ESPN‘s Adam Schefter is reporting that “at least

It's gonna be a slow week if not a slow couple weeks guys.... but for those who asked, here are official Kolb interests. this is official, i suspect there is at least 3 more.

^ This.

Giants still have his contractual rights. So he isn't being thrown into free agency tho..... yet. Don't know if he will be for sure (i fully expect it tho).

^ This.

Giants still have his contractual rights. So he isn't being thrown into free agency tho..... yet. Don't know if he will be for sure (i fully expect it tho).

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by im that one

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]^^ I like webb.... but who knows. And who knows who they are targeting in the draft, very well could be blaine, cam, ryan, or jake.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And That is just an official list. There is for sure at least 2 or 3 more teams in the mix that are going to keep things on wraps.[/color]

Back
Top Bottom