Official NFL Free Agency + Trades vol. It's Time.

Guys..... don't hold your breath for a deal tomorrow. IMO not gonna happen then or anytime soon.
I think they will keep doing these things, (24 hours, then again, then again, etc). They are so far off on talks.

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this just in, Bob Sanders ate some fish tacos at dinner. Food Poisoning, out 3-4 months.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

this just in, Bob Sanders ate some fish tacos at dinner. Food Poisoning, out 3-4 months.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

@MikeSimsWalker: its official. Wanna thank all fans who stuck with me in jacksonville for last 4 years but sorry to say my time is up!
Browns re-signed quarterback Seneca Wallace to a three-year contract tonight.

Miami re-signed guard Richie Incognito to a 3-year deal today.
Former Colts safety Bob Sanders plans to sign a one-year deal tonight with the San Diego Chargers.

@MikeSimsWalker: its official. Wanna thank all fans who stuck with me in jacksonville for last 4 years but sorry to say my time is up!
Browns re-signed quarterback Seneca Wallace to a three-year contract tonight.

Miami re-signed guard Richie Incognito to a 3-year deal today.
Former Colts safety Bob Sanders plans to sign a one-year deal tonight with the San Diego Chargers.

7 day extension confirmed. Talks through next Friday at 5 pm. Mediation likely to continue Monday.

And no roster moves will be permitted during the deadline extension to next Friday at 5 pm. Extension only to try to negotiate a new CBA.

huge surprise.... this is gonna happen again and again.

7 day extension confirmed. Talks through next Friday at 5 pm. Mediation likely to continue Monday.

And no roster moves will be permitted during the deadline extension to next Friday at 5 pm. Extension only to try to negotiate a new CBA.

huge surprise.... this is gonna happen again and again.

Im confused, whats the point of having a deadline date if they can just extend it as much as they want lol

Im confused, whats the point of having a deadline date if they can just extend it as much as they want lol

Back
Top Bottom