OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just need the Chargers to do the right thing now and stay put, take Tunsil, so Ramsey can fall to #4.

That gif tho
roll.gif
roll.gif
Id love to have Tunsil but his injury history concerns me. Hoping Telesco drafts Ramsey. In that case, I can see Dallas going Bosa.

Last edited:
This ish cray....this went from a weak QB draft to QBs being picked 1 and 2 :lol:

Deshaun Watson can go ahead and start counting his 2017 #1 pick money now.

Of course not but, they gave up way too much. 5 picks is a robbery. To be real with you man, I'm not buying this kid Wentz man at all.

Last edited:
if Wentz becomes a legit top QB then I don't see how you can say it is too much

hot takes all day before the kid even gets a chance to play

he might end up being a huge bust but I will let it play out before I determine that

Last edited:
Of course not but, they gave up way too much. 5 picks is a robbery. To be real with you man, I'm not buying this kid Wentz man at all.
The Atlanta Falcons selected Jones with the sixth overall pick of the 2011 NFL Draft. Atlanta traded five draft picks to the Cleveland Browns to move up into their spot and take Jones, giving up their 27th, 59th, and 124th picks from the 2011 draft, and their first and fourth round picks from the 2012 draft.

Crazy how these two teams swapped QB's and the Eagles even threw in a 2nd rounder, and then now, shortly after, they both pretty much mortgaged their future for these QB prospects.

Last edited:
Uh...I just found out about this.

That is....a lot :lol:

Hope Wentz/Goff is worth it :\

Damn. This might be a bad look. Real bad.

Last edited:
Browns made this move and are still in the Top 8, that's a win because they're still in a position to draft an immediate impact player.

This isn't like the Julio Jones situation where they dropped all the way down to #27 after making that trade.

Last edited:
Goddamn Iggles :x

All that huge haul to Cleveland and didn't they extend Bradford not long ago?

They must REALLY like Wentz/Goff I guess...

Last edited:
With a 53 man roster, draft picks are very valuable. Trading away 5 of them for an unproven rookie qb will never make sense to me.
Good for the Titans and Browns. They realizd they have a lot of holes that need to be addressed and hoarded picks. I don't see the Rams or eagles being just one player, a rookie qb no less, away from being successful.

The #eagles essentially traded two 1sts, a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, Byron Maxwell, and Kiko Alonzo to go from 13 to 2. That's insane

If they can get their QB of the future, it'll all be worth it

Last edited:
With a 53 man roster, draft picks are very valuable. Trading away 5 of them for an unproven rookie qb will never make sense to me.
Good for the Titans and Browns. They realizd they have a lot of holes that need to be addressed and hoarded picks. I don't see the Rams or eagles being just one player, a rookie qb no less, away from being successful.
eagles still have 7 picks this year.. even with the dumb Bradford trade.. and doing 3 for 1 this year

the one saving grace in this trade for me, we still retain a fair amount of picks in each of the next 3 drafts.. so it's a hit but not a huge hit

The Eagles will suffer for this horrendous decision. They have too much money tied up at the QB position after this deal, they give up next year's 1st, and they need more help on plenty of areas of the team, especially OL. Could've stayed at #8 and drafted Zeke. :smh:

The #eagles essentially traded two 1sts, a 2nd, a 3rd, a 4th, Byron Maxwell, and Kiko Alonzo to go from 13 to 2. That's insane
maxwell was essentially a salary dump (was really surprised we were able to move him).. and there are reports about the state of kiko's knee

I feel like Cleveland drafts Zeke. They need an exciting playmaker. Someone that will make losing enjoyable to watch. Then they draft DeShaun Watson next year.

The Eagles will suffer for this horrendous decision. They have too much money tied up at the QB position after this deal, they give up next year's 1st, and they need more help on plenty of areas of the team, especially OL. Could've stayed at #8 and drafted Zeke.
mean.gif
we have our LT of the future (lane Johnson).. one of our 'big' free agent signings was at guard (Brandon brooks)

our immediate Oline needs were at guard and depth.. we addressed those.. our future need is a RT, which you can get later in the draft (see todd herremans)

we have our LT of the future (lane Johnson).. one of our 'big' free agent signings was at guard (Brandon brooks)

our immediate Oline needs were at guard and depth.. we addressed those.. our future need is a RT, which you can get later in the draft (see todd herremans)

Hope those new additions work out, but I realize Peters is only getting older and I'd like to see someone take his spot hopefully soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom