OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did that guy actually say the qb class the next few years doesn't look impressive?

They just made a trade to pick a guy who was off the radar a year ago. Hell, half a year ago he was off the radar. What kinda logic?

Did that guy actually say the qb class the next few years doesn't look impressive?

They just made a trade to pick a guy who was off the radar a year ago. Hell, half a year ago he was off the radar. What kinda logic?

Makes himself feel better? :lol:

Is it that the draft is so stale that your 1 or 2 isn't that big of a deal if you're the Titans or Browns, or is it that the draft is so loaded that if you're the Rams or Iggles and you have a chance to get a 1 or 2, you HAVE to take it?

Last edited:
Browns last 5 years of 1st rounders

Phil Taylor
Trent Richardson
Brandon Weeden
Barkevious Mingo
Justin Gilbert
Johnny Manziel
Danny Shelton
Cameron Erving

Raiders besides last 3 years is right up there with Browns draft :lol: :x

We had legitimate mental health issues going on within our front office though. Our organization was legit handicapped.

How do the Cleveland fans cope with this? :lol:

Last edited:
Is it that the draft is so stale that having your 1 or 2 isn't that big of a deal if you're the Titans or Browns, or is it that it's so loaded that if you're the Rams or Iggles and you have a chance to get a 1 or 2, you HAVE to take it?

I think it's the Titans & Browns realizing they're not one player away from the playoffs.

Both teams are still in the top 15 & got 5 more picks to work with in return.

Man these teams are so desperate for any QB.:lol:

I would understand it if it was a Cam, Andrew Luck, or RG3 in this draft. None of these QB's are that. They're reaching just to sell hope to their fan base's.

Last edited:
well you know the Giants aren't signing him lmao.

I think he's overrated. product of a great team D

GM said after talking with his agent a long term deal was never going to happen. Overrated and grading out as a top 3 corner twice isn't really a correlation. But Josh benefits from the front seven but he's still worked and earn whatever payday he gets. Hope the best for Josh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom