OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible he was threatening to hold out if a long term deal wasn't reached and the FO just decided to cut their losses?

Don't eem care...ain't nobody in Charlotte dealing with his foolishness. Good luck playa.

Looks like we know what direction we are going in the draft.

Last edited:
Norman gonna go to the Cowboys and Dallas gonna draft Drayas new boo
If Norman goes to the Cowboys with Dez they officially have the most prima-donna team of all time

LeBron gonna be their TE then.

nerd.gif

Dave doesn't play hardball with players, especially when both sides are that far apart. I think they didn't like the way josh MIGHT act the longer this proceeded.

Dave doesn't play hardball with players, especially when both sides are that far apart. I think they didn't like the way josh MIGHT act the longer this proceeded.

I have no reason to question DG, dude truly believes in the front 7. He has been straight genius since he got here.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 14s14 seconds ago

Yes, Josh Norman has already heard from teams trying to sign him or bring him in for a visit. This could move quickly.

so yeah, he's about to get paid and poop on the franchise tag

I have no reason to question DG, dude truly believes in the front 7. He has been straight genius since he got here.

Gettlemen has been great, but I woulda given Josh the money; go after the SB this year and then cut him win or lose. The front 7 was/is great but Josh was a big part of that defense.

Dude made $1.5 mil last year. This is his best opportunity to get paid...don't blame him at all.

Now I need Jerry Jones to swoop in and get Josh in Big D :evil:

Last edited:
Dave is gonna give that money to KK Short and Star while drafting well like he's done since he got here.

We went 12-4 with Drayton Florence and Melvin White at CB a couple years ago lol

In the press release Gettleman stated talks with his agent didn't go well. Maybe Josh needs to change that if he wants to come back. Oh well, onto the draft

I don't think Norman is worried about the money he's goona get from his on field stuff, he's worried about his off field money. Going to a big market is going to help that.

Last edited:
I don't think Norman is worried about the money he's goona get from his on field stuff, he's worried about his off field money. Going to a big market is going to help that.

that guy doesn't have IT to represent a brand though.

they interviewed him on Mike and Mike one morning after the obj game and I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

hes a football player. that's it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom