OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

I know it's been a while since the raiders and their fans have seen their team win over 3-4 games in a season. But y'all really need to stop talking big like your team is a legit threat.

Khalil Mack is overrated.

We saw Eagles fans tarnishing the shout outta D-Jax
so bringing up things that are reported in the news is "tarnishing the shout outta" someone?

no one has a problem when eagles fans keep referring to riley cooper as kkkoooper

Last edited:

so bringing up things that are reported in the news is "tarnishing the shout outta" someone?

no one has a problem when eagles fans keep referring to riley cooper as kkkoooper

You of all people.... :lol:

Pretty much, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, A LOT of yall on NT, etc. pretty much bought what Chip was saying about the gang ties and ran with it. Please don't tell me otherwise.

Last edited:

You of all people....
laugh.gif

Pretty much, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, A LOT of yall on NT, etc. pretty much bought what Chip was saying about the gang ties and ran with it. Please don't tell me otherwise.
pretty sure you can go back and find what was said.. if you are so inclined

again, bringing up stuff reported in the news:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/********/2015/10/23/desean-jackson-robbed/74469854/

from that story:

"The official said the incident is being investigated as a gang crime and that LAPD is in possession of video footage from the house."

its a fan base some people didn't care some said if he was in a gang he be should off the team.

It honestly didn't bother me if he was in gang, we all know people in gangs, Snoop is a Crip and is basically America's Uncle. My problem was letting him go for nothing.

Last edited:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/********/2015/10/23/desean-jackson-robbed/74469854/

from that story:

"The official said the incident is being investigated as a gang crime and that LAPD is in possession of video footage from the house."

This the hill you're gonna die on, huh? :lol: When Jackson even said he's not in a gang.

anyways...

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 3m3 minutes ago

Josh Norman set to arrive in Ashburn, VA very shortly. Skins plan on keeping him there

its a fan base some people didn't care some said if he was in a gang he be should off the team.

It honestly didn't bother me if he was in gang, we all know people in gangs, Snoop is a Crip and is basically America's Uncle. My problem was letting him go for nothing.

And this I can respect. You can at least admit that...while there are others on here who at the time, justified Chip's decision and wrote dude off as a "meh" player due to where he chose to sign.

You of all people....
laugh.gif

from that story:

This the hill you're gonna die on, huh?
laugh.gif
When Jackson even said he's not in a gang.
I don't pretend to know desean personally.. however news is news.. I have zero clue if he is in a gang or not.. what affiliations he does and doesn't have

never met desean in my life.. however if stuff gets posted through numerous media sources about any player, we post it in here if the player is relevant enough

just because your panties get in a bunch about this one, aint my problem.. unless you cant read, I never made any accusation in what I said above

as I said before:

"so bringing up things that are reported in the news is "tarnishing the shout outta" someone?"

This the hill you're gonna die on, huh?
laugh.gif
When Jackson even said he's not in a gang.

Why would a professional athlete admit to being a gang member?  Desean isn't the smartest tool in the shed, but that would just be plain dumb 
laugh.gif

For ***** and giggles:

Desean @ a USC practice  a few days ago

And this I can respect. You can at least admit that...while there are others on here who at the time, justified Chip's decision and wrote dude off as a "meh" player due to where he chose to sign.
I've said numerous times letting desean go was a mistake..

and I've also qualified that by saying I had zero problem getting rid of him..

my problem was cutting him.. if we could get a 4th rounder for Bryce brown.. a 7th rounder for matt barkley.. whatever we end up getting for sanchez

I thought we could easily get at least something for desean

also I big problem for myself and a ton of eagles fans..

he had a year or 2 left on his rookie deal and dude starts complaining.. and basically halfa@()*@ the whole season

gets a new contract that offseason..

plays 2 years on that deal (i think) and again has multiple years left on it, but again starts acting up

Last edited:
clown...me me me

JJ Watt ‏@JJWatt · 4m4 minutes ago

He died 12 years ago today, but his impact & inspiration lives on. Pat Tillman was a true hero.
This is his shtick. The all-american, patriotic douche.

and middle/white america eats this **** up.

why even have yourself in the pic, if you're paying tribute to someone else. 

Last edited:
The Skins and Jets were the only two teams who were interested in signing D Jax so maybe getting a pick wasn't going to happen

The Skins and Jets were the only two teams who were interested in signing D Jax so maybe getting a pick wasn't going to happen
Eagles just bothced that whole situation with the gang story leaking.  Felt like word got around quick that Chip would cut him, so they had zero leverage.  Took the L on the whole situation, I'll admit.  

we ended up eating money when cutting him.. honestly would have told his agent push for a trade or we'll just sit him

he can renegotiate and move money around however he wants with the new team..

but if he wanted to play, he would figure it out.. or else I just would have buried him on the bench until his contract was out and then at least we get a compensatory pick if he signs with a new team 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom