OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Herm said he doesn't think Josh goes to Washington. He doesn't want to face ODB twice a year after the beating he took last year. Referring to him toasting him on his routes and play, not the drama.

I do like Washington's GM and Breeland is underrated as hell. Team is in the right direction.

Josh Norman will get north of $62 million... what was guaranteed with that last big CB contract?

Panthers did the right thing.
Glad the Dolphins aren't involved, shocked to be honest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Josh Norman will get north of $62 million... what was guaranteed with that last big CB contract?

Panthers did the right thing.
Glad the Dolphins aren't involved, shocked to be honest.
Giants just guaranteed Janoris Jenkins $29M on a $62M deal.

It's Friday!
nerd.gif

My bad...looked at his last year in philly.

Probably would have broken 1k this year if he stayed healthy.

Anyways, I have no complaints about DJax here in DC. Hope he gets re-upped.
I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone after the season and goes out to LA or something.

My bad...looked at his last year in philly.

Probably would have broken 1k this year if he stayed healthy.

Anyways, I have no complaints about DJax here in DC. Hope he gets re-upped.
I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's gone after the season and goes out to LA or something.

Rams will probably give him a boat load of money to be Wentz's #1 target. Plus the LA factor is a big draw for him.

For the now, the Rams should try and sign Boldin. He's a vet who can still put up decent numbers.

Is that Larry the cable guy?!
Yessir.

Blue Collar America
nthat.gif

Rams will probably give him a boat load of money to be Wentz's #1 target. Plus the LA factor is a big draw for him.
I think the Rams take Goff, honestly. He's from California and has status, would help you sell tickets in a new stadium etc etc.

Wentz is going to go to the Iggles

Last edited:
Going 8-8 and losing in wild card round :lol: DC Sports for you

Can't even beat a team over .500 and the division is hot garbage.

Let me repeat. 83 since the last SB win and 2002 since the last playoff game. Didn't GS lose to the Rockets tonight, and you still high cappin? Congratulations you won a title last year. 1st since 75 and you got the nerve to call my teams garbage. Ha ha ha

Enjoy it while it last.

When was the last time any of your teams won anything? :rofl:

Raiders haven't made it since 2002 and they still have more playoff wins since 2000 than the foreskins

1 playoff win since 2000

Last edited:
I know it's been a while since the raiders and their fans have seen their team win over 3-4 games in a season. But y'all really need to stop talking big like your team is a legit threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom