OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cleveland should make the bulldog logo their primary

Cleveland Bulldogs sounds much better than the ******* Browns

View media item 2003808
:lol:

You guys can keep him. He was buns here, looks like he found a better fit for his skill set.

Exactly.

Raiders fans still mad about that conversation from a week back? I actually like the Raiders and respect their history. However Washington > Oakland all day everyday in Football.

Besides Breeland and Norman > Amerson

Last edited:
random thought but...

how big of a bust was Asomugha when the eagles got him lol

has to be up there with Haynesworth no?

Exactly.

Raiders fans still mad about that conversation from a week back? I actually like the Raiders and respect their history. However Washington > Oakland all day everyday in Football.

Besides Breeland and Norman > Amerson
I was saying thank you for the pick-up. No shade. It's not that serious. 

@TheCollector still feeling inferior. :rofl:

Amerson balled out when he got here I want to see him sustain it over 16 games. :pimp:

Not at all. Make the playoffs next season and we'll revisit this conversation. It's been 13 years since you did and you haven't won the SB since 83. We've won 2 since then. Raiders living off the uniforms, NWA and the corpse of Al Davis.

Going 8-8 and losing in wild card round :lol: DC Sports for you

Can't even beat a team over .500 and the division is hot garbage.

Last edited:
Going 8-8 and losing in wild card round :lol: DC Sports for you

Can't even beat a team over .500 and the division is hot garbage.

Let me repeat. 83 since the last SB win and 2002 since the last playoff game. Didn't GS lose to the Rockets tonight, and you still high cappin? Congratulations you won a title last year. 1st since 75 and you got the nerve to call my teams garbage. Ha ha ha

Enjoy it while it last.

Last edited:
Amerson is good on the raiders? Cause he's been food since college

Reggie signed a few corners over the years to get us through the transition and everyone but Amerson hasn't matched. Amerson was decent last season and made a few plays here and there and became the best corner on the roster (that's how bad we are).

God I hope josh goes to DC. Please do. Lowkey DC is the east coast 90's & 2000's black hole Raiders. Careers die in that area once you exit off 95 onto the beltway.

Last edited:
God I hope josh goes to DC. Please do. Lowkey DC is the east coast 90's & 2000's black hole Raiders. Careers die in that area once you exit off 95 onto the beltway.

Considering we have a competent GM, I'd trust what he's trying to do. The structure of the Skins (now) is VASTLY different than what it was 2-3 years ago, or before. Scot, has been the single-most important and BEST hire this team has had in decades.

We saw Eagles fans tarnishing the shout outta D-Jax, but he's worked out just fine here in DC. If Josh signs, I hope it's the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom