OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Josh Gordon had a tough upbringing, which kinda explains his behavior.

3/10

Some questions in Pitt about beginning to look for BR7 replacement. Has NY or SD fans had those same discussions about their QBs? Just curious

Last edited:
Some questions in Pitt about beginning to look for BR7 replacement. Has NY or SD fans had those same discussions about their QBs? Just curious

Some players look weird with the first/last name # combo :lol: Big Ben works better.

To answer your question, we currently cannot wait to replace Geno Smith. Hopefully it's Fitz who comes back.

:wow:

Meanwhile, at Drake's mansion...

Now that he's on break from his part-time gig as a football player, the Duke of Zest is finally byke to his regular job.
smokin.gif

This **** with OBJ is the first time I'm actually starting to feel my age.

Like is it a thing to just... dance with other dudes now? Mad weird.

Groupthink :lol:

Yep we know everything about these players lives from media snippets.

Yes Josh Gordon keeps messing up. Ive pointed it out to this person I know and hes said theres more to his story to just a dumb guy, he says he feels sorry for the guy and theres no reason for him to feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

He needs to find the proper cannibus dealer and stop dealing with these local cats that sell "gas" and "loud" .. that's the type of bud that's hard to mask since it has a bunch of other chemicals in it. If he was blowing the legit stuff he wouldn't be getting popped like this

Last edited:
Odell recently announced that he was living with Drake as he finishes his newest album, and while Drake is playing host to the Giant, he welcomed Gronk, Danny, Stevan and their fashion into his home.

:lol: :rofl:

Giants gonna go from Jim Jones/Ballin' to Marvin's Room.

This **** with OBJ is the first time I'm actually starting to feel my age.

Like is it a thing to just... dance with other dudes now? Mad weird.

I think it's cause women have spent so many years buying expensive sexy outfits just to go out to clubs and sit down and not dance, that dudes just said **** it and started dancing with da homies.

Odell recently announced that he was living with Drake as he finishes his newest album, and while Drake is playing host to the Giant, he welcomed Gronk, Danny, Stevan and their fashion into his home.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Giants gonna go from Jim Jones/Ballin' to Marvin's Room.
Man...

Of course this dude Gronk is involved in these shenanigans.
mean.gif

Pls stay safe.

Last edited:
BRUH.

I'm scrolling through this fool's timeline and I peeped he RT'ed this...
@DJWhooKid vs @RobGronkowski [emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]127936[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128170[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] we are too turnt!! Lol. pic.twitter.com/7tU02GE7jS
— DJ Whoo Kid (@DJWhooKid)
CALL THE ******* COPS ON THIS IDIOT, GET HIM THE **** AWAY FROM DRAKE'S SPOT.
**** HEAD AIN'T GONNA MAKE IT TO TRAINING CAMP.
ALERT THE DAMN AUTHORITIES. 

He needs to find the proper cannibus dealer and stop dealing with these local cats that sell "gas" and "loud" .. that's the type of bud that's hard to mask since it has a bunch of other chemicals in it. If he was blowing the legit stuff he wouldn't be getting popped like this

Man what? :lol:

Man what? :lol:

:rofl: :rofl:

I just don't understand how he keeps getting popped while everybody else is blowing trees on a regular, he gotta be smoking the Reggie, no other way to explain it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom