OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that Bradford isn't the answer, but giving up what they'll have to give up just to get Carson friggin Wentz would be an awful idea

If I'm the Eagles I take a page out of the 76ers book and tank next year to get Watson
Take a defensive player this year
Pray for 2-14

I understand that Bradford isn't the answer, but giving up what they'll have to give up just to get Carson friggin Wentz would be an awful idea

This ain't the typical draft year.. These dudes better not be entertaining any sort of rg3 type deal

I don't think it'll be as cheap as when dolphins moved up to 3 for Jordan.. Or when Cowboys moved up to 6 for Claiborne

I could see teams trying to ask for maybe, maybe what the bills paid to get up for Watkins.. Even that I would respond with the two examples above

Play the draft and let things fall your way.. Tunsil, Ramsey, jack, Buckner, bosa, goff, wentz, Hargreaves

We already know which team won't win the division
Cowboys?
wink.gif

ifyousayGiantsI'll****youup

MJD my dude and as a Jags it hurts me to say this but dude need to put that fork down. I watched NFL last night and I thought a 0-lineman was interviewing the rb Booker from Utah. Dude has gained atleast 30 lbs since he has retired. :smh:

MJD my dude and as a Jags it hurts me to say this but dude need to put that fork down. I watched NFL last night and I thought a 0-lineman was interviewing the rb Booker from Utah. Dude has gained atleast 30 lbs since he has retired. :smh:
Sources: Josh Gordon's reinstatement hung up by failed (diluted) drug test. No ruling yet from Goodell:

You're suppose to get fat after your career is over :lol:

NEW ORLEANS -- A fully-loaded 9-millimeter handgun was found inside the vehicle of former Saints player Will Smith on Tuesday morning, three days after Smith was shot and killed following a minor car crash, according to the New Orleans Police Department.

No ballistics evidence or shell casings were recovered to show that the weapon was fired, according to a news release by the NOPD. The NOPD, which executed a search warrant Tuesday, did not specify whether there was any indication that Smith ever held the weapon during the incident.

Police: Gun found in Will Smith's car, but no evidence it was fired

And there it is....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom