OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots release Dominique Easley.

SMFH.

What the ****, man.
That came out of left field,thought he had a great season outside of injury 
mean.gif

Hmm...
nerd.gif

Last edited:

Patriots release Dominique Easley.

SMFH.

What the ****, man.
That came out of left field,thought he had a great season outside of injury :smh:  

Hmm...:nerd:  

Tom E. Curran ‏@tomecurran 6m6 minutes ago
Regarding Easley, there is no one incident that led to release. Call it philosophical differences on following injury programs, etc

Damn thought he had lots of upside...hope this doesn't come back to bite BB in the *** :smh:

BB and first round picks go about as well together as Josh Gordon and Denver

There HAS to be more to the story. You don't release a guy like that, even w/ all the health problems. He played enough to show he was a difference maker on the field.

******* Bill always full of surprises. 
mean.gif
This one is way out there IMO.

He only had a $1.9M cap hit, it jumped to $3.2M due to releasing him this soon. Everyone knows how that organization is with money. So if they're not gaining anything and it's actually worse to cut him loose, it really must be some ****.

I'm not gonna hate on Bill for taking that chance on him, but I'm counting this as another miss in the early rounds...

There HAS to be more to the story. You don't release a guy like that, even w/ all the health problems. He played enough to show he was a difference maker on the field.

******* Bill always full of surprises. :smh: This one is way out there IMO.

He only had a $1.9M cap hit, it jumped to $3.2M due to releasing him this soon. Everyone knows how that organization is with money. So if they're not gaining anything and it's actually worse to cut him loose, it really must be some ****.

I'm not gonna hate on Bill for taking that chance on him, but I'm counting this as another miss in the early rounds...

View media item 1993072

Whoa at the Dominique Easley news.. Hope the Seahawks put a call in [emoji]128064[/emoji]
I'm 99% sure the Seahawks will look into it and try to make that happen.

Word is y'all were gonna scoop him up at the end of the 1st Round, but Belichick grabbed him at 29. That's when Seattle decided to trade their pick to the Vikings, and the rest is history...

Not sure how it works out for Easley though since we're in the offseason and he got cut before his 3rd year. Does he go to waivers or straight to free agency? If it's waivers, he's gonna be gone long before y'all get the chance to put a claim in.
@MarkDanielsPJ

Maybe Belichick should stay away from the Florida: Dominique Easley, Aaron Hernandez, Jermaine Cunningham, Brandon Spikes, Chad Jackson,etc 
@DannDeMaina

Belichick's NE draft picks from Univ. of Florida:

Easley, Halapio, Cunningham, Spikes, Hernandez, Jackson, Mincey, Scott

UGH
Christ.
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Aqib Talib is awesome :lol: :lol:

if anyone finds a video of his interview on Highly Questionable today please post it

I'm sure it's addition by subtraction on releasing Easley. We volunteerily cut him and you guys celebrate like we took a hit smh. We are fine and will win the division to say the least. Go Pats.

From someone plugged in...he's called a few moves before they happened...
I was told they've been giving him chances becuz of potential stay on best behavior while on injured reserve has drinkin problem and bipolar
My source just said him his family and agent met with BB and front office this morning all they know is he came out crying and hugging 
Now I'm told it's based off in house situation with "significant" personnel in office that's all I know 
mean.gif

Every damn offseason g.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom