OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.

Man, ****

DolphinsDraft ‏@DolphinsDraft 4m4 minutes ago
We're an hour or two away from DeMarco Murray being added into this trade as well. By tomorrow McNabb will be a throw in.....

Adam SchefterVerified account
‏@AdamSchefter
Eagles-Dolphins now trying to finalize trade that will send Kiko Alonso and Byron Maxwell to MIA for draft-pick comp, per league
source.
Man, ****
roll.gif

Eagles fans gonna say Kiko sucked now
I mean....he did though 
laugh.gif

I would have liked to see him the 2nd year back from the knee injury.. and with Schwartz in charge of the defense

I like getting rid of maxwell ' s deal.. kiko is still on his rookie deal, so would have loved to see what those 3 lbs could do

I guess barwin will play the Sam spot.. assumed he would have been the one moved to a 3-4 team

I probably would have kept Kiko but Jordan Hicks made him expendable

And Kiko was horrible last year but I'll chalk it up to injuries

Last edited:

[thread="629840"]Official Nfl Discussion Thread 2015 16 Season Congrats To The Denver Broncos And Their Fans Sb 50 Champions/101520#post_25334456​[/thread]
Them Power Ranger action figures were
pimp.gif
back in the day
Saw some retro ones in Toys R Us this last Christmas when buying my nephew some LEGOs.

Got the Green Ranger.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yall remember the ones that like flipped heads ? i think i had every color one lol good times 

Salute to the Sheriff tho 

With us going 4-3.. assumed hicks would man the MIKE spot.. kendricks WILL and kiko at SAM

Assumed barwin being a slightly odd fit and expensive would get him moved.. kiko and hicks being cheap

Yall remember the ones that like flipped heads ? i think i had every color one lol good times 

Salute to the Sheriff tho 

See my previous post. Flipped heads was all I had.

Yo Steelers fans get your man Williams. Talking down on Payton. The same Payton that sent them home.

This ************ gonna trade for Maxwell and Kiko, then sign Mario Williams, pound his chest all offseason, then watch that defense rise from 29th to 28th.

So I can read ******s on the internet blame my QB. **** :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom