OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sam's contract is pretty much a one year deal plus he's gonna win the NFC East with Jim Schwartz laying the smackdown on fools

RIPJ (Rest in Papa John's) Sheriff
nthat.gif

[thread="629840"]Dude's were playing with Power Ranger action figures the last time their squads even came close to playing in a Super Bowl, but wanna talk mediocrity.  This place is great, at times.[/thread]

Them Power Ranger action figures were :pimp: back in the day

[thread="629840"]Dude's were playing with Power Ranger action figures the last time their squads even came close to playing in a Super Bowl, but wanna talk mediocrity.  This place is great, at times.[/thread]

Them Power Ranger action figures were :pimp: back in the day

Saw some retro ones in Toys R Us this last Christmas when buying my nephew some LEGOs.

Got the Green Ranger. :pimp:

I had figures that had heads that you could flip around into their chest. One head had a helmet the other was the person. Green Rangers chest plate would never stay on during play. Had to tape it on.

It sounds like the skins are releasing everybody. Goddamn. I trust in the beige suit tho. :smokin

Peace out RG3, 2012 was a sensational word to future. :pimp: I hope he is out of our division so I can root for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom