OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still amazed Maxwell was able to be traded with that contract and his play last year

It was Nhamdi all over again

Deangelo Williams shots fired at Peyton? 
laugh.gif
 cmon

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...um=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national

Last edited:
Last edited:
Contract?!?!

What about the play on the field!!!

Pay out the a-s for guys, I don't care. But let it be guys like Suh. Not the other guy from the Seahawks who is burnt toast.

I saw this, I'm a D Will fan but cmon dude
yo its actually even worse if you go on his twitter and read his responses to people calling him out.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

someone needs to log him out

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 51s51 seconds ago

Dolphins will be taking on the full Byron Maxwell contract in 2016, I'm told, and also getting Kiko Alonso in the trade for a pick...

Last edited:
yo its actually even worse if you go on his twitter and read his responses to people calling him out.:lol: :smh:

someone needs to log him out

His comments make his team look bad. Seeing how they lost to Payton. I know the Steelers were missing weapons but still. Smh

Cruz agreed to take a pay cut.
i guess hes breaking even. hes saving on airfare from flying back and forth to kith to promote his **** shoes if he signed somewhere else
Damn you still hating on Cruz, you keep his talking about his brand like you missed out on a pair of his sneakers.
laugh.gif
 not gonna lie its one of my favorite things to do.

were still both on very opposite sides of mr cruz.

......how do they fit btw did you go TTS lol

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora · 52s53 seconds ago

Pretty stunned Eagles are able to move that Maxwell deal - the full 2016 nut - without having to absorb any of that money ...

damnnnnnnnnn, thanks Dolphins :pimp:

the Chip Kelly effect is quite amazing.

hes such a huge scapegoat for teams justifying signings it seems.

eagles paying bradford, dolphins taking a flyer on maxwell and his contract....

suprised nobody tried to get Demarco for cheap yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom