OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cam's pants look like he got them from Bayley

Which is kinda awesome
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Isn't Calvin technically under contract until 2019? So if he came back, he would still be a Lion unless they decided to release him right?

yeah unless they traded him like what happened with Carson Palmer, he was more or less retired.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the origin of the term "cornball brother" when that sports writer who frequently appeared on Around the Horn called RG3 a "cornball brother" for being a Republican and marrying a white woman, basically implying that he is an Uncle Tom?
Hell yea Bruh, that term has been around for a long time.

I don't think Future gives a ****. She was famous years before he was and she went after a complete opposite. Those never work and never have a happy ending. He's probably laughing at her for going for someone that is the polar opposite of her type.

How did he beat out Future? She stayed around for mad long and she caught him cheating mad times. I don't think he gives a ****. I'm not defending Future because he makes garbage *** music.

I think Hunter/Wright/DGB is a solid WR group... Definitely a better 3 than a lot of teams

Mariotta just needs a better oline

I was hoping megatron would have jumped ship to Carolina before the deadline. Coulda had you a ring boy! Oh well

My guess is Future is doin just fine knowin Ciara has given it out to everybody but her current boyfriend. Doubt he has a care in the world about it.

Media just keeps on pouring that gas

Wonder what TB thinks of it

Side note my lady did meet Trump yesterday :lol:

(Along with almost all the candidates in Iowa)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom