OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call Russ a cornball brotha. Dude is just a geek/nerd/lame.

Ciara so fine bruhs....damn.

Calivn Johnson would be a perfect fit for the Patriots

team first all play no talk type of guy

Brady would unload with him and Gronk while Edleman and Amendola eat up the LBs at slot

the lions destroyed what could have been the goat WR

Last edited:
Man.. No wonder cam had immaturity issues.. It all makes sense

Wonder what he got planned for his 17th.. National championship, heisman, MVP and probably super bowl champion all before he hit 17

Calivn Johnson would be a perfect fit for the Patriots

team first all play no talk type of guy

Brady would unload with him and Gronk while Edleman and Amendola eat up the LBs at slot

the lions destroyed what could have been the goat WR
anigif_enhanced-buzz-14734-1378403699-15.gif

Last edited:
Isn't Calvin technically under contract until 2019? So if he came back, he would still be a Lion unless they decided to release him right?

Aaron Hernandez reportedly praises Tom Brady, blasts Robert Kraft in prison letter https://t.co/vl66Wouj6s pic.twitter.com/NANc4Fv77u
— Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport) February 1, 2016
The letter is really disturbing. It starts by telling the girl that wrote him, to kill herself, in descriptive ways, then tells how he loves Brady, Branch, Edelman, & Gronk..... but F Bob Kraft. 

He's definitely has some mental issues going on. 

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the origin of the term "cornball brother" when that sports writer who frequently appeared on Around the Horn called RG3 a "cornball brother" for being a Republican and marrying a white woman, basically implying that he is an Uncle Tom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom