OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Strong words from Moon there. Pretty unnecessary choice too.

I honestly can't recall but was Cam actually immature when he was drafted?

I'd like to think he was pretty mature for his age at the time. He was a young man that won all of his life and got drafted by team that was in a slump. He hated losing and it showed. As much as pundits criticized him for it, his disappointment in losing was overblown IMO. You can't expect a competitor to be happy-go-lucky when they lose. Hell, I hate to lose and Cam handled the early years much better than I would have.

I can't stand comments like this. Smh..

Would you rather have him play into typical black stereotypes?

I don't get why dudes like you get offended so easily? Smh..
Oh wait, yeah I do...
Seahawks "fans"

---
Would you rather me find a new adjective to describe him? Dude is perfectly characterized by the stereotype of christian neighbor white dudes with three homeschooled kids. Would you rather me say cornball? There's no single word that I am aware of that describes someone with all of those exact characteristics than white.
It's comedic how your group of "12s" immediately turn around and (attempt to) insult Eli Manning by calling him goofy, but you don't see me and all of the other Giants fans in here getting all emotional over it.
Please alert me to where in any of my posts I have ever brought up "typical black stereotypes" or characterized any player as someone who plays into those stereotypes. :rolleyes I am quite clearly racist for calling Russ a white guy and I apologize if I struck a nerve with you fellas. I hope for the rest of your day nobody says anything remotely offensive to or near you.

Call us offended and than write a wall of text to defend your stupid *** comment

cornballer-1-26668-1337190347-0_big.jpg

tbh, what's wrong with cornballs?

Nothing but in the black community it's seen as lacking a certain amount "blackness" and whatever that entails which is why it's beyond ironic when a non black person calls someone a cornball...:rolleyes

Theres nothing like vaguely referencing something you have no clue about for "cool" points...:stoneface:

Last edited:

Future and Russell Wilson couldn't be more opposite
laugh.gif
They really couldn't
laugh.gif
,no wonder Future really felt some kind of way about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
oh, u just know he's tight about it....
Can't even lie,I would've been tight about her bringing Baby Future to Seahawks camp as well
laugh.gif

We've gotten some fire music out of it at least though so no complaining here
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Russ outchea playing step pops in some Gucci flip flops 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom