OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to get to the point where I'm indifferent to awful announcing.
I mute most of the games.. if I'm doing work, i'll have music on

if I'm not.. usually i'll catch up on podcast while I'm messing around on the internet

or I'm at a bar or something, without the sound on

Pats are on CBS too, but product on the field =/= network coverage. I hate that I'm stuck with CBS for most games.

In other news,concussions seem to have gone up and are at a 4 year high...

[QUOTE url="[URL]https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/NFL%202015%20Injury%20Data.pdf[/URL]"]
@RapSheet : .@NFL says there were 271 concussions between preseason

That feels like a huge jump. :x

But hey...

18 GAME REGULAR SEASON COMING OUR WAY SOON! CAN'T WAIT.
[/quote]

View media item 1889163

they need to go to two bye weeks per team before they go to an 18 game schedule..

they also need to work on their schedule distribution for the 1 and 4 games.. too many weeks there are only 2 or 3 game at 4 and if they are bad, well you're fresh out of luck

should have at least 5 games going during each time slot, with staggered starts so you can avoid have to watch the crappy halftime shows

is it me or has ryan clark been doing stand in commentary for a long time now...

even while he was playing.

other than him i dont think i ever seen an active player commentate before lol

i swear i think he did one of his own games once

Last edited:
Last edited:
NFL network is the best. ESPN hires too many former players and they're awful at commentating. Just because someone played in the league for x amount of years doesn't make them a broadcasting expert. Hire some of the young guns who are just as passionate about sports... they only seem to do that for the women though smh. 

All this Urlacher talk lately :x

mccoy.gif

#NeverForget

Shady had Rogaine out there tackling ghosts.

Chiefs just announced contract extension with TE Travis Kelce.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2016
Chiefs gave TE Travis Kelce a5-year, $46 million extension that includes $20.017MIL guaranteed that ties him to KC through 2021, per source.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 29, 2016
AND he's got that Bachelor-ish reality show where he's choosing scallywags from all 50 states?! 

Flawless hit the Quan's on & off the field. 
smokin.gif

kelcedance.0.gif

FLOURISH!

Last edited:
I'm surprised they let Keyshawn go. Yeah he wasnt very good but they usually keep those guys on the air til they get arrested or everybody is calling for them to be off.

Maybe Peyton, Woodson or Ryan Clark will be joining them shortly?

I just read Berman and Ditka's contracts are also set to expire following this season. Wonder what they'll do with them too...

I like Ryan Clark as a analyst. Hopefully Woodson ends up on NFL network if anything.

I hope they get rid of berman... Only reason I can't stand watching ESPN shows.

Is he going in the draft this year?
We'll have to wait one more year. Shockingly returning to Tuscaloosa after running rampant on Clemson in the Natty. Size, hands, speed. Juice was probably a second-round pick (mid or back-end) this year. The numbers won't pop out at you. Howard's played with four different starting QBs, and Kiffin's O is WR-focused.

I would say Kelce is the closest thing to Gronk but I knew once he apologized for hitting the Quan he would never reach the gods status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom