OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
NBC has the best coverage of the NFL (they need to replace Michele Tafoya with someone younger)

Fox has good commentary, but their HD signal isn't that good

CBS has decent HD signal, but I can't stand their commentary

nantz and phil are the worst commentators of all time. ALL TIME. imagine gus/gumble or gus/harlan. superbowl alone would be so much better just off commentators.

I'm surprised they let Keyshawn go. Yeah he wasnt very good but they usually keep those guys on the air til they get arrested or everybody is calling for them to be off.

Maybe Peyton, Woodson or Ryan Clark will be joining them shortly?

I just read Berman and Ditka's contracts are also set to expire following this season. Wonder what they'll do with them too...

I like Ryan Clark as a analyst. Hopefully Woodson ends up on NFL network if anything.

Key getting the axe 
pimp.gif

Ah ****, I completely forgot NBC :wow: :lol:.

NBC > NFLN > CBS > FOX > ESPN. Maybe it's because the Jets are on CBS that I'm biased, but their intro theme gets me so hyped Sunday's at 12PM. I like the analyst crew, and I do agree that Simms and Nantz are horrid; was kidding about their hilarity being tolerable.

Last edited:
I'd keep Key over CC

I hate CC's preaching to everyone who gets in trouble on some high and mighty, dude was a grade A f-up until the Eagles cut him

CC is the worst. Indifferent towards Keys. ESPN probably just wants to get some recent retired players for the gig. Get some new blood in there.

Cord cutting trend has the network mixing things up :nerd:

Last edited:
Wonder where Brandon Marshall ends up when he is done playing, besides staying on with Showtime.

Last edited:
Pats are on CBS too, but product on the field =/= network coverage. I hate that I'm stuck with CBS for most games.
Originally Posted by Rolaholic  

In other news,concussions seem to have gone up and are at a 4 year high...
@RapSheet : .@NFL says there were 271 concussions between preseason & regular season in 2015, compared to 206 last year. Link https://nflcommunications.com/Documents/NFL 2015 Injury Data.pdf
That feels like a huge jump. 
sick.gif

But hey...

18 GAME REGULAR SEASON COMING OUR WAY SOON! CAN'T WAIT.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom