OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryan clark was so dead serious when he was talking about how peyton was a horrible dancer 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yup.. Raiders in Vegas would be a prefect fit..

One of these leagues going realize the potential in Vegas.. Gambling like weed will eventually get legalized throughout the whole country at some point.. But still got stigmas attached, even though they got the lines right on damn espn

Always assumed it would be NBA.. NFL always goes conservative with those things, but money talks for them
Agree with all of this

Raiders in Vegas could possibly boost revenue during the "off-season" in Vegas, however, would they really have a fan base? Heard the locals don't really have the money to afford to attend games like that and not enough tourists to actually want to go to a game

CBS (except Mike Carey, the hilarity of Simms and Nantz is tolerable) =/= NFLN > FOX > ESPN

Come at me if you don't agree.

Last edited:
CBS (except Mike Carey, the hilarity of Simms and Nantz is tolerable) =/= NFLN > FOX > ESPN

Come at me if you don't agree.
That's insane.  CBS has got to be the worst and Simms is not remotely tolerable.

NFL Network is cool.  NBC is cool.  Fox is bad.  ESPN is pretty bad depending on how you feel about Michael "You're the most beautiful woman in here" Tirico.

Al Michaels/Cris Collinsworth >>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
NBC has the best football coverage.

Al Michaels/Cris Collinsworth >>>>>>>>>>>>
Correct.

Also, @dmxfury rankings are pretty accurate.

CBS is so weak that it hurts my body. Simms tolerable? HELL no. Phil Simms is hands down the worst color commentator in the entire country, any sport. It's embarrassing that CBS has kept him around for as long as they have. Their games look super weak in HD. Picture on the screen always looks my sharpness level is set at the lowest possible bar. I hate that 'soft' view they only have.

Mike Carey is wrong ALL the damn time. Seriously. At BEST, he's hitting at about a 50% clip. You getting paid to give us toss up answers? Weak ***.

Nantz is tolerable, but he's lookin' funny in the light status after I peeped how he allows personal relationships and bias affect his coverage. 

Simms and Nantz will never, ever, ever, ever criticize a call from the refs. They refuse to do it, even when it's warranted. Most they'll say is, "wow, that's a tough call. I could see why it was made though." Good ol' boy network doing just what the league wants. SMH.

Last edited:
BTW I want to note that everyone in here who was saying that Shazier's hit in the Bengals game was legal because he was an established runner got that from Mike Carey 
laugh.gif
  and it was literally completely wrong.

That's an example of what bad announcing does.

I'm surprised they let Keyshawn go. Yeah he wasnt very good but they usually keep those guys on the air til they get arrested or everybody is calling for them to be off.

Maybe Peyton, Woodson or Ryan Clark will be joining them shortly?

I just read Berman and Ditka's contracts are also set to expire following this season. Wonder what they'll do with them too...

Last edited:
ive always hated the panthers logo having a neck. they should of just had the panther head with no neck like the jaguars logo. would be so much better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom