OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
wait y'all wouldn't smash RG3's wife?

something wrong with y'all, animals do whatever is willing, I choose that route until I find something I want to be with

RG's wife is whackkkKKK. Dude is losing on and off the field. He def is a cornball brother. 

He's def not losing, he's lost a lot of money tho. Endorsement wise that could've been made. Don't even see Subway commercials anymore.

Oh NOW everyone is on my side... Yeah screw you guys I'm going home
Saying "oh she isn't big"
"That's just baby weight"
Hell those ******* are mostly baby weight

Last edited:
A lot of yall been on instagram and twitter too much with these "models" in yoga pants and fake mass ... actung like she is just busted :smh:

His woman is AWG ... smashable

She still isnt big .. and them chesticles are not baby weight she got em in every pic

Last edited:
You guys are so full of **** it's overflowing out your mouths. :lol:

Let RGIII be happy, damn.

Do we talk about football in this thread still?...I don't see it too often no more.

Last edited:
A lot of yall been on instagram and twitter too much with these "models" in yoga pants and fake mass ... actung like she is just busted :smh:

His woman is AWG ... smashable

She still isnt big .. and them chesticles are not baby weight she got em in every pic
Shorty weak as water or Ive just been spoiled by dating very attractive women. View media item 1843321
Boss **** playa

:rofl: @ all this slander on RGIII

Some of yall be looking for NT thick chicks yet you think his wife is fat....oh ok :lol:

Vikings got smacked by Seattle...that hurt. Really. Embarrassing. Played Arizona real tough. I saw them outplay the Cardinals save for those two bad turnovers, and with that, the ballgame. All the while their 3 best defensive players have been out. HUGE contributors. A win against, Chicago, so what?...well, they're developing depth now with how some of these dudes stepped up and Teddy has found a groove. I have no idea how this is about to shape out, but it appears to me that Minnesota is finally rounding into form. I see tough possible opponents, but outside of the division rival factor with GB...Seattle is the only team better at this moment.

Carolina fans won't like it, but I don't give a ****. They're not a team to take lightly, but coasting through the regular season the way they did?...Nah (loving the Cam takeover though).

Hate it now, respect me later.

And if Teddy wets the bed, they'll be back next year, but for now...I'm feeling goood about these guys. Spiked eggnog or not...

Last edited:
Vikings got smacked by Seattle...that hurt. Really. Embarrassing. Played Arizona real tough. I saw them outplay the Cardinals save for those two bad turnovers, and with that, the ballgame. All the while their 3 best defensive players have been out. HUGE contributors. A win against, Chicago, so what?...well, they're developing depth now with how some of these dudes stepped up and Teddy has found a groove. I have no idea how this is about to shape out, but it appears to me that Minnesota is finally rounding into form. I see tough possible opponents, but outside of the division rival factor with GB...Seattle is the only team better at this moment.

Carolina fans won't like it, but I don't give a ****. They're not a team to take lightly, but coasting through the regular season the way they did?...Nah (loving the Cam takeover though).

Hate it now, respect me later.

And if Teddy wets the bed, they'll be back next year, but for now...I'm feeling goood about these guys. Spiked eggnog or not...
Teddy is a bum under pressure, he needs to work on his pocket presence this offseason. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom