OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really sad how homophobic some people are. A dude dances and has a good time and peoples gaydars go off. Some gay dudes are sometimes very masculine dudes that you would never expect to be gay. Just because Odell isn't like the typical manly man doesn't me he's gay and even if he's gay so what. Dude may be the best receiver in NFL history.

Last edited:
"Stick'Em" Jerry Rice will forever be the GOAT. Zest Fest may crack the Top 25. MAY.

Last edited:
Dude off course If he breaks all his records he would be the GOAT but thats a big "if". But I do agree with your original point besides the Odell potential GOAT talk.

Dude is 2 years into his career,chill man :lol:. No one even brought up Megatron in GOAT talks until a couple more seasons in

Dude is 2 years into his career,chill man :lol:. No one even brought up Megatron in GOAT talks until a couple more seasons in
I said he may be the goat "if " he continues w his current production. That's a big if though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom