OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rivers is basically gonna die in San Diego cause he doesn't want to uproot his nine kids to go anywhere else for a chance to go to a contender (or make a team a contender). He deserves better

Current qbs in the playoff hunt in the afc...

Brady
Osweiller
Mccarren
Weeden
Fitzpatrick
Rothlisberger
Alex smith

Has anyone posted this yet? Odell dancing at the club and it's just nothing but guys watching.

There's a couple random girls in the vicinity :lol:. Honestly there's nothing really wrong with that vid, nothing suspect was happening and he just looked faded. Do you expect him to do a head count every time he decides to dance? :lol:

Also :smh: every time I hear that song it makes me weep over how truly awful it is. I can't believe that's what passes for a hit song nowadays.

Has anyone posted this yet? Odell dancing at the club and it's just nothing but guys watching.

There's a couple random girls in the vicinity :lol:. Honestly there's nothing really wrong with that vid, nothing suspect was happening and he just looked faded. Do you expect him to do a head count every time he decides to dance? :lol:

Also :smh: every time I hear that song it makes me weep over how truly awful it is. I can't believe that's what passes for a hit song nowadays.

Lol I know but you know it'll stir the pot

@5am6oody72

The creator of that song was actually surprised he wasn't nominated for a grammy.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Sickening.

Dude took like 5-6 other dances (already created), and just says do xx dance over n over and people made him famous :x

At least Soulja Boy tried rapping :lol:

The singer/creator kinda has a point...the song was a huge hit, people who aren't even into hip/hop heard and like this song.

That Beckham vid :lol: :smh: no wonder he's been subjected to all of these rumors.

Merry Christmas fellas! Wish nothing but a great day for you and yours :pimp: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom