OFFICIAL NFL Discussion Thread: 2015-16 Season - Congrats to the Denver Broncos and their fans! SB 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone seen Concussion yet? what'd you think? tell the troof :nerd:

It's like 58% on rotten tomatoes which translates to "I'll catch it on HBO"

Was hoping it did better, Will needs a hit

gotcha. i never really check rotten tomatoes but that's pretty reliable i take it?

i was hoping to go grab a coke icee and check it out. got nothing better to do today :lol:

gotcha. i never really check rotten tomatoes but that's pretty reliable i take it?

i was hoping to go grab a coke icee and check it out. got nothing better to do today :lol:

yeah it at least gives you a consensus if a movie will be any good, I tend to ignore it with horror or comedy but drama's are usually spot on

only expected to make $10-12 million opening weekend, Roger is laughing right now :x

Rotten tomatoes is pretty reliable IMO. Feel like it would be good enough to see if bored. I'm going to wait till the small screen, doesn't seem to be one where I need the theater experience

I love will smith as an actor. He just constantly does movies that get panned. I don't really understand how seriously I can take this movie. Unless it's presented like The Happening, I just don't see it. More documentary than drama

Captain Kirk is taking the East tonight :pimp: .

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , in the movie thread in General some guys were saying Will's accent was really forced that it takes away from the film a bit. I'm in no rush to see it, but I plan to eventually.

Last edited:

Zest god puttin on
pimp.gif

#nogirlsallowed

Guy in the black though. Dude was all but licking his lips

DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , in the movie thread in General some guys were saying Will's accent was really forced that it takes away from the film a bit. I'm in no rush to see it, but I plan to eventually.

word. yeah it's definitely something new for Will :lol:

As seen in the trailer/commercial with the "Tell the TROOF" line :lol: .

I saw Revenant last night, really good movie but I can't push myself to say I loved it for some reason. I want to, and maybe it's because I first started watching at 11:30 after a long *** day of celebrating but still, I just can't. Leo did his thing (as did Tom Hardy), but the story itself was rather predictable. Definitely worth watching tho.

I saw Revenant last night, really good movie but I can't push myself to say I loved it for some reason. I want to, and maybe it's because I first started watching at 11:30 after a long *** day of celebrating but still, I just can't. Leo did his thing (as did Tom Hardy), but the story itself was rather predictable. Definitely worth watching tho.

oh good call. totally forgot that's out. i should just go see that :lol:

oh good call. totally forgot that's out. i should just go see that :lol:

Limited release for now, regular release is January 8th.

Last edited:
Whenever I see Odell do something I am reminded of this line from chapelle show:

"He always said he didn't want anyone to see him shine. Well, the n****** looks shiny to me!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom