:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Well for one, why would Seahawks fans care about previous years when they got excited about last year's blowout?  Reason it got attention was because it was a divisional race and an entirely new team....  No one could care less what happened the year before.

I can't predict what Boldin's impact will be Sunday.  I was just pointing out he didn't do much the last time he played in Seattle, though he was coming off a 150 yard performance in Green Bay.
I think you need to reread his post.  He never once talked about two seasons ago.  All he was talking about was this season. 

Well for one, why would Seahawks fans care about previous years when they got excited about last year's blowout? Reason it got attention was because it was a divisional race and an entirely new team.... No one could care less what happened the year before.

I can't predict what Boldin's impact will be Sunday. I was just pointing out he didn't do much the last time he played in Seattle, though he was coming off a 150 yard performance in Green Bay.
why would we care (or you since you brought it up) about boldins performance 4 months ago? As its already been said that was when the niners #2 and #3 receivers were on the team, those players have been released since then because they were garbage. Boldin was seeing double teams all day during that game because Kyle Williams sucked balls, **** him.

Edit, who else watched yesterdays replays of the two SF SEA games this season? So many early season mistakes by the 49ers and it was only a 5-0 deficit at the half and only a one score deficit going into the 4th. "Dominated" :lol:

Last edited:
why would we care (or you since you brought it up) about boldins performance 4 months ago? As its already been said that was when the niners #2 and #3 receivers were on the team, those players have been released since then because they were garbage. Boldin was seeing double teams all day during that game because Kyle Williams sucked balls, **** him.

Edit, who else watched yesterdays replays of the two SF SEA games this season? So many early season mistakes by the 49ers and it was only a 5-0 deficit at the half. "Blow out"
laugh.gif

I saw the replays and the candlestick piece after.

We played so well on defense in that first game. But the difference in Kaep then and now is pretty obvious. That bunny hop pass crap, the duck duck goose scrambling.

niners fan but don't like their slow start. if slow start on sunday seattle going to super bowl.

I agree.

Seattle just really needs to get into Kaep's head early on. We all know he's good for a few wasted timeouts a game and in what's expected to be a close game, that could end up being a difference.
If you watched Niner games more closely, you would know that very few (if any) of the burned timeouts are the fault of his. 

Man, I don't know about all that. I can see where others can come into play with the blame, but to deflect all of it from Colin? Nah.

Its partly Colins fault, hes not aware of the play clock or game clock sometimes. But a majority of it is on coaching, they were sending multiple plays for CK to run depending on what the D showed, and bc of this the huddle would break with less than 10-15s remaining on the play clock. Theres too much shifting of the players presnap as well. Even Alex had trouble with this in his first yr and x games under harbaugh

Last edited:
If the coaches are sending him multiple plays at once, than how is it Romans fault when the offense struggles? Wouldn't that be on Squidward for choosing the wrong play?

If the coaches are sending him multiple plays at once, than how is it Romans fault when the offense struggles? Wouldn't that be on Squidward for choosing the wrong play?

Because lack of success on the offense due to coaching is more than just play selection. There's also play design, utilizing your personnel to it's strength, game adjustments, clock management, ETC.

Last edited:

Because lack of success on the offense is more than just play selection. There's also play design, utilizing your personnel to it's strength, game adjustments, ETC.

so what your trying to say is when Roman send in the plays all the plays are destined to fail no matter what kap chooses?

It's never that black and white. Unfortunately I dont think you Seahawk fans on here know much about football.

I bet NONE of you can break down for me the scheme you guys run on that front 7(4-3 over hybrid 1 gap with ELEPHANTS or LEO in Seattle aka a former 49er coach George Seifert defense).

Last edited:
It's never that black and white. Unfortunately I dont think you Seahawk fans on here know much about football.

I bet NONE of you can break down for me the scheme you guys run on that line.

OK so instead of just acting like a 5 year old and taking personal shot's why don't you inform me on whats going on with your offense. :rolleyes

View media item 748384

The defense you guys run is this guy's defense btw.

Look back at the way Pete used Merton Hanks and Tim Mcdonald and you will see something very similar to what you're seeing with Earl Thomas and Kam Chancellor.

Earl Thomas blows all these guys away tho that dude is a STUD. I dont care if he plays for the seahawks I respect sick players when I see them and this dude will probably end up in canton when he's done. He's that damn good.

Last edited:
What if Jimmy decided to be a **** and got the refs to enforce this rule:

"When, in the judgment of the Referee, the level of crowd noise prevents the offense from hearing its signals, he can institute a series of procedures which can result in a loss of team time outs or a five-yard penalty against the defensive team."

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/timing

:rofl:

the rule in action

Last edited:
Let's keep it real- Jimmy is a b**** whether he decided it or not.

Pretty sure that rule is outdated though,

Last edited:
Let's keep it real- Jimmy is a b**** whether he decided it or not.

Pretty sure that rule is outdated though,

Yeah I think that rule is outdated, terrible rule anyways.

But if Jimmys a *****, what the hell is Chete Caroll? :lol:

I heard that being brought up earlier this week and I actually remember something like that, but I figured they just killed that rule. Could you imagine if they implemented that all of a sudden on Sunday? :lol:

Damn man, what the hell? I just read on NFL Network's news update scroll that Ahmad Brooks didn't practice due to illness? :smh: :smh:
My dude is underrated as **** and we need him to contain Wilson from breaking big ones and in coverage. Anyone have news on what it is? Flu???

Too bad Lynch not practicing today was non-injury related either :\

Damn man, what the hell? I just read on NFL Network's news update scroll that Ahmad Brooks didn't practice due to illness? :smh: :smh:
My dude is underrated as **** and we need him to contain Wilson from breaking big ones and in coverage. Anyone have news on what it is? Flu???

Too bad Lynch not practicing today was non-injury related either :\

Marshawn Lynch is the A.I. of the NFL

Back
Top Bottom