:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

They have so much info on the topic its amazing. :lol:

BTW I'm still laughing at the thought of you baking in a Seahawks sweater out in the UAE. Get a ******g jersey! I'll EMS you one if you want man.

its.called dedication. I take pride in being the only hawk fan in country

Anquan Boldin gon learn about that middle of the field on Sunday.

You think Anquan is scared of anybody on your team? LOL. :rofl: Last person on the field you're going to push around or intimidate.

Just like Q said Seattle's team is full of "fake tough guys".

boldincatch.gif

Last edited:
Been super sick the past few days so I haven't been able to check out this thread until now, but it's nice to see it not polluted with posts about rings and 49ers fans being the toughest around the block :lol:

Expect a really good game this Sunday. It's gonna be a close one but I just don't see Seattle losing this one. Go Hawks.

Sidenote: Anquan Boldin is so corny. Dude goes crazy even after catching like a 5 yard flat :smh:

Anquan Boldin gon learn about that middle of the field on Sunday.

You think Anquan is scared of anybody on your team? LOL. :rofl: Last person on the field you're going to push around or intimidate.

Just like Q said Seattle's team is full of "fake tough guys".

boldincatch.gif

Thats why your team is notorious for crying to the league about how mean and physical our team is to yours :rofl:
Vernon is still having nightmares of Kam

Yeah because Anquan really showed his toughness last time he came to the link....

I'm surprised Kam was even able to see Vernon with that lazy eye of his looking like my dude Stuart Scott. Dude was on NFL Network looking like he had one eye on the camera and the other reading the ticker at the bottom. :lol: Now I see how that secondary covers so much ground dude has 1 eye on each half of the field. :rofl:

stuart%2Bscott.jpg

Last edited:
**** is gonna get real this weekend come gameday 
pimp.gif

A whole lot of jimmies will be rustled.

4 roundtrip tickets from SF to Seattle - $487

4 tickets at the Qwest Field - $850

49ers losing in Seattle & watching Pete Caroll smile - Priceless $1337

Someone was asking for this earlier. Couldn't help myself, had to find it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

LB510, I hope your bank account can stay afloat after all the money that will be wasted this weekend.

^ that was me last year. And honestly, if I had to to do it again, I would. I'm coming again this time and dropping more than that. Time to step y'all games up seagul fans.

Yeah because Anquan really showed his toughness last time he came to the link....

I'm saying dude had 1 reception for 7 yards......7 yards....and dude is hyping him up to do something up here!? :lol:

He'll be back on the milkbox with Jimmy come Sunday.

^ that was me last year. And honestly, if I had to to do it again, I would. I'm coming again this time and dropping more than that. Time to step y'all games up seagul fans.

Sorry Merton you're a good dude that post just gets me every time :lol:

If you're actually making the trip up here again though, nice.

I'm saying dude had 1 reception for 7 yards......7 yards....and dude is hyping him up to do something up here!? :lol:

Eh. I wouldn't use that first game as the biggest measuring stick right now.

With Crabtree back, they can't just place most of their focus on just Boldin as a receiving threat now. Then there's always Vernon. And Colin has been getting slightly better each week about distributing the ball to all receiving options. I highly doubt we see a repeat in those numbers on Sunday.

Nice. Where are you sitting?

Last edited:

I'm saying dude had 1 reception for 7 yards......7 yards....and dude is hyping him up to do something up here!?
laugh.gif

With Crabtree back, they can't just place most of their focus on just Boldin as a receiving threat now. Then there's always Vernon. And Colin has been getting slightly better each week about distributing the ball to all receiving options. I highly doubt we see a repeat in those numbers on Sunday.
Quan did have a better game at the Stick in the 2nd matchup with Crab out there

I actually think Kaep's ball distribution will benefit Seattle. He still seems to lock in on guys, as long as the pressure is there I believe they can force him into some bad throws again, hopefully TO's. Kinda crazy he's only thrown a TD to 3 different guys all year.

VD has been quiet lately but I still worry about him the most (aside from the run game with Gore)

I agree.

Seattle just really needs to get into Kaep's head early on. We all know he's good for a few wasted timeouts a game and in what's expected to be a close game, that could end up being a difference.

I agree.

Seattle just really needs to get into Kaep's head early on. We all know he's good for a few wasted timeouts a game and in what's expected to be a close game, that could end up being a difference.
This is a major issue and has been since last year...

Really would hate to see something as simple as clock management(or lack thereof) cost a team a trip to the SB

Also dont wanna see SF abandon the run, even if its ineffective early on.

651 - Cant blame these new seahawks fans.
Comparing a week 2 game that happen 4 months ago and assuming the same will happen again, all while ignoring Boldin did excellent just a few weeks ago. :rofl:
They like to forget and pick and choose recent highlights, just like when the 49ers got blown out last year and all of a sudden their team owned the niners when in reality the niners won the 4 last games played before that beatdown.

Last edited:
I agree.

If you watched Niner games more closely, you would know that very few (if any) of the burned timeouts are the fault of his. 

If you watched Niner games more closely, you would know that very few (if any) of the burned timeouts are the fault of his. 
You're referring to all of Roman's pre-snap motion and theatrics?  
651 - Cant blame these new seahawks fans.
Comparing a week 2 game that happen 4 months ago and assuming the same will happen again, all while ignoring Boldin did excellent just a few weeks ago.
roll.gif

They like to forget and pick and choose recent highlights, just like when the 49ers got blown out last year and all of a sudden their team owned the niners when in reality the niners won the 4 last games played before that beatdown.
Lot of nonsense here.  Doesn't make any sense.

Well for one, why would Seahawks fans care about previous years when they got excited about last year's blowout?  Reason it got attention was because it was a divisional race and an entirely new team....  No one could care less what happened the year before.

I can't predict what Boldin's impact will be Sunday.  I was just pointing out he didn't do much the last time he played in Seattle, though he was coming off a 150 yard performance in Green Bay.

You're referring to all of Roman's pre-snap motion and theatrics?  
There are so many reasons that we end up burning timeouts, and most have to do with coaching and how our offense is run.
  • Plays constantly getting in late.  This is very apparent to those who watch the game in person.  You always see our QB standing right outside the huddle, looking at the sidelines waiting for the play call.  It was no different with Alex Smith.....who most consider to be a very smart QB who commands his offense at a very high level.
  • Our QB getting two plays called and him choosing which play he thinks would work based on the defensive alignment he reads.
  • The countless shifting and motions that our players do presnap.
All three of these things lead us to get the plays off at the last second, burn timeouts, or get delay of games.  The funny thing is, if you are going to operate your system the way we do (#2 and #3), than #1 absolutely needs to change.  You can get away with #2 and #3 if you are getting the plays in early enough....which we dont do.

Back
Top Bottom