:::[Official][NFC CHAMPIONSHIP] San Francisco 49ers vs. Seattle Seahawks @ Century Link:::

Personally, this is the game I want to see.

I think Seahawks take this...28-14.

12th man/Beastmode = CoMVPs

It's never that black and white. Unfortunately I dont think you Seahawk fans on here know much about football.

I bet NONE of you can break down for me the scheme you guys run on that line.
OK so instead of just acting like a 5 year old and taking personal shot's why don't you inform me on whats going on with your offense.
eyes.gif
I step back into this thread, and I see my fellow team members putting some of the Seahawks fans onto game, and breaking down the "x's" and "o's" of the game to them.  That's not a knock on certain Seahawks fans by the way, you dudes are okay for the most part as I'm starting to see more positivity from you dudes direction.

That just lets me know how sharp my team is (Team 49ers) and how much of a vital asset we are to S&T and the rest of the NT community.  "We're the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"

[QUOTE url="/t/580034/official-nfc-championship-san-francisco-49ers-vs-seattle-seahawks-century-link/210#post_19579123"]

It's never that black and white. Unfortunately I dont think you Seahawk fans on here know much about football.

I bet NONE of you can break down for me the scheme you guys run on that line.

OK so instead of just acting like a 5 year old and taking personal shot's why don't you inform me on whats going on with your offense. :rolleyes

I step back into this thread, and I see my fellow team members putting some of the Seahawks fans onto game, and breaking down the "x's" and "o's" of the game to them.  That's not a knock on certain Seahawks fans by the way, you dudes are okay for the most part as I'm starting to see more positivity from you dudes direction.

That just lets me know how sharp my team is (Team 49ers) and how much of a vital asset we are to S&T and the rest of the NT community.  "We're the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be"
[/quote]

I'm sorry but View media item 749356

I agree with you Jecca earl Thomas is like bob sanders without the glass jaw. He will be a hall of famer barring anything serious injury wise. That scheme defensively would never work without his range.

I agree with you Jecca earl Thomas is like bob sanders without the glass jaw. He will be a hall of famer barring anything serious injury wise. That scheme defensively would never work without his range.

Reminds me of the scheme Carroll ran at USC with Taylor Mays.

Ironically he picked Earl over Taylor in the draft, which was the right choice.

:rofl: My god

Deucellusions of Grandeur :lol: so cute

Who was the Niners fan that wanted Harbough fired for no particular reason? I don't know why that popped in my head, but it was pretty silly that he was very serious.

Didn't know Bret Hart was a niners fan :rofl:

View media item 749428

Last edited:

Didn't know Bret Hart was a niners fan
roll.gif
View media item 736396  

Well now you do champ. 

To me he's misunderstood :lol:

Someone nailed it perfectly in the NBA thread when they said he's like a volume shooter with the jokes. Mostly misses but every now and then he comes up with a good one.

Where do yall usually watch the games? This season I'm 0-3 at Napper Tandy. I"m 4-0 at Soma Food Park. Otherwise I'm at my usual dives.

Usually watch the game at home, friends house, or relatives, Otherwise, Kezar Pub.

Where do yall usually watch the games? This season I'm 0-3 at Napper Tandy. I"m 4-0 at Soma Food Park. Otherwise I'm at my usual dives.

If I dont watch it with my Dad I go over my boy's house and watch it with about 10 heads including former 49er wide receiver and 3 time superbowl champion John Taylor(when he aint on the road trucking). :pimp:

Last edited:
Well, I guess you know where you need to be this Sunday.

I usually watch it with my family and friends who are close enough to be my 2nd family. We even have our own Ramsey from the Bud Light commercials.

Back
Top Bottom