Official New York Knicks Season Thread

THE GR8...read the past posts about how most of the ppl here thought it was a stupid idea for H20 to attempt a comeback and you'll see why i said most ppl in here would be happy about his being cut...id like to see him stay on as a coach or something tho
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Anyone go to the Knicks open practice today? Heres some pics..

ed messin with em and sayin dumb @#%$ like Steph, why ya sneakers so expensive? Then we was like yo Steph turn around, we got you on youtube.

ZBo is a funny dude. Peep the video I made.

:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

:rofl:
roll.gif
at that vid..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
~This Is How We Chill, From 93 'Til...~​
My freestyle talent overpowers brothers can't hack...it
They lack wit; we got the mack ish
93 'Til Infinity
Kill all that wack shh....​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

of course Stefan Marbury wouldn't respond to those questions.
"check us out your gonna be on YouTube" :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:smh:
smh.gif

why your shoes so expensive? did you want him to laugh at you?

smh.gif
smh.gif
im getting furious. :smh:
smh.gif

No Allan Houston ....(Yessss!!!)
Born alone, die alone, no crew to keep my crown or throne
I'm deep by sound alone, caved inside in a thousand miles from home

knew H20 wasnt gonna be on the squad.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

davidisgodly, I didn't ask him that. My boy did that just to mess with em a little since he wasn't responding I guess.

And they did have a scrimmage. Score was like 10 to 5 I think. It was short but from what I saw, they look like there emphizing more on defense.

Before the scrimmage, they had a short 5 on 5 but it looked more like a streetball game. Alot of dunks to impress the crowd. Nate caught a nice alley and Fred Jones was doing his thing as well.

Mardy Collins jumpshot was on point :wow:
eek.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Quote:
Mardy Collins jumpshot was on point .

Thats real nice to hear, does anyone know if Clyde ended up working with MC on his game and jumpshot. I knew there was talks that he was gonna cause Clyde sees alot of himself in Collins. But anyway thats really good to hear, to know that we got like 3 guys who can step in and play big mins at the point. And also for Collins' future with the Knicks. He has all the tools to be a great PG. He is very tall for a PG (6'6) hes athletic and a great defender, he is smart as well. The main thing he really needed work on was his jumper. But if he gets that down + his other PG skills he can be a very good player in a few years. Even last year he led the L in mins in April and put up great stats, and that was without a jumper.

Quote:
Chicago misses you Eddy
to play some @#%$ D
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

:rofl:
roll.gif
~Jersey, I Rep it on the Luv Luv...~​
Another murdera, just another pranksta​
Rude boy dead cause he thought he was a gangsta​
Tried 2 live the life of a hood from the streets
Test the wrong dread, now I'm in eternal sleep​

can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM ME a TEAM NEW YORK KNICKS SIG.

i've been waiting for several days. mine is messed up, as u can see.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K​

[font color=#0000ff face=times new roman size=3]T [/font][font color=#1c1cff face=times new roman size=3]E [/font][font color=#3939ff face=times new roman size=3]A [/font][font color=#5555ff face=times new roman size=3]M[/font] [font color=#8e8eff face=times new roman size=3]N [/font][font color=#ababff face=times new roman size=3]E [/font][font color=#c7c7ff face=times new roman size=3]W [/font] [font color=#ffffff face=times new roman size=3]Y [/font][font color=#fff3e6 face=times new roman size=3]O [/font][font color=#ffe6cd face=times new roman size=3]R [/font][font color=#ffdab3 face=times new roman size=3]K[/font] [font color=#ffc080 face=times new roman size=3]K [/font][font color=#ffb366 face=times new roman size=3]N [/font][font color=#ffa64d face=times new roman size=3]I [/font][font color=#ff9a33 face=times new roman size=3]C [/font][font color=#ff8d1a face=times new roman size=3]K [/font][font color=#ff8000 face=times new roman size=3]S[/font]​

Just change the size 2 the way you want.........
~Jersey, I Rep it on the Luv Luv...~​
Another murdera, just another pranksta​
Rude boy dead cause he thought he was a gangsta​
Tried 2 live the life of a hood from the streets
Test the wrong dread, now I'm in eternal sleep​

Quote:
at clowns gettin' at me at school cause of what the Celts did 2 us last week....seems like a lot of Celtics fans gon' come out of no where this season.....
ers at PG/C. Being weak at those 2 positions wont bring a championship home period. And in this years Atlantic with competition from NY, NJ, and Toronto, it will be very tough for them to keep up with the likes of us for 82 games.

Even as a healthy unit, the Cs may not be better than us and if they are not by much (and dont give me @#%$ about Wednesdays game, its the preseason we are just starting to learn to play together with a new look team and get the young dudes as much time as possible). But even if they are a LITTLE better, they are absolute trash behind the Big 3 who are 3 guys in the later prime of their career, who are gonna be asked to play BIG minutes because of their lack of depth during games, and for 82 games that will put alot on them, and if they get hurt or anything the Cetics are @#%$.

But even if they are 100% healthy, their Big 3 are not young, and playing huge minutes will be very tough for them. And if they throw out a lineup with like only one member of the Big 3 on it, a deep and talented team like the Knicks will @#%$ on that. And even with all 3 in, they are not much better as a whole as the Knicks are if they are even beter at all.

Overall, the Celtics are obviously improved. And even when healthy they are not deep beyond the Big 3 at all, and a VERY deep and talented team like the Knicks can take advantage of that. And those 3 players playing big minutes for 82 games can take a lot out of them, and if they get injued the Cs have the worst roster in the NBA. I would not be suprised to see the Cs being a HUGE dissapointment and finishing 3rd or 4th in the Atlantic where every team has improved from last year behind teams like us (Z-Bo + healthy), NJ (healthy), or Toronto (more experienced).
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD​
OUT​

^^ you make great points... C's are good but the season will take a toll on them and their bench is garbage.
Team Weezy F.​

TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Fresh As Can Be... Member #7- Nightruans
Gwinnett County​

I'll be seein the team for the first time tonight

What I wana see is just effort

that's all, play defense.

Eddy keep your mouth shut and get back on D.

this team has been a tough one to get behind because of attitude and the lack of defense

Hope to see that change
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Celtics fans and media are already a joke..they were before too.

Donny Marshall on FSN (celtics analyst) said the Celtics of last year would beat the Knicks anyway.

Oh really?

How many games did that team win..and they were just bashing on the Knicks

Knicks are gona surprise people this season, and even more so if they play D
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

still going to be hard to get a playoff spot.

its more than possilbe that we will finish fourth in the atlantic.

this squad is capable of doing good, but i think we need a real coach, zeke is too much of a friend to these guys.

We need to start playiugn defense before we even talk about making the playoffs.
Team New York​
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom