Official New York Knicks Season Thread

Knicks / Nets, first Jersey home game...

Finally get to watch a preseason game, rather than listen to the broadcast because its un televised. :rolleyes
eyes.gif
New Jersey NetsMore Than A Game#1 Marcus Williams#2 Josh Boone#5 Jason Kidd - C#6 Robert Hite#7 Bostjan Nachbar#30 Malik Allen#9 Mile Ilic#12 Nenad Krstic#15 Vince Carter#21 Antoine Wright#22 Bernard Robinson#24 Richard Jefferson#20 Jamaal Magloire#35 Jason Collins#51 Sean Williams

Wins-losses-scores don't matter in the pre-season...dudes are just trying to get back in shape and get plays down.
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

^LOL yeah as Mez said I wouldnt get too caught up in the score. It is pre-season but we better not see two performances like this in a row.

And yes shame on MSG for not televising this game. I told y'all last week there was no televised game until the 22nd. Bad job by MSG.

I am also do not care for Fred Jones...can we trade him and Jerome James for a bag of Spaldings?!

How the hell did Fred Jones make this team??? >:
mad.gif
Team New York
4L8O15S16T23!42

Didn't watch the game, but I watched the highlights. Eddy Curry looks winded. He can't even get back on defense.

Any Knick fans noticing this?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998​

Quote:
Didn't watch the game, but I watched the highlights. Eddy Curry looks winded. He can't even get back on defense.
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

what do yuo guys want from eddy? it's his first game. give him a game or two before he starts dominating again.

and i not feeling fred jones. but whatever, if isiah sees something in him, hopefully the rest of us can also, or get him off the team.

THE GR8...i know you supply some great analysis...but you are still the biggest EC hater ever....support the man! you know he's here to stay
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

game is on YES tonight

fortunately, unlike you NY'ers...I'm still watching baseball
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

I definitley want a win against the Nets tonight...preseason or not they must suffer LOL!

No Steph and Houston tonight.

Knicks are holding their FREE open practice this Saturday at Hofstra University (not MSG like last year) at 12 Noon. The doors open at 11am so its pretty much 1st come 1st serve in terms of seating. My friend who just made the Knicks City dancers Team told me about it a few days ago, so hpefully she can get me some seats up front even if I show up late. :lol:
laugh.gif
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Back
Top Bottom