Official New York Knicks Season Thread

Nate is looking good right now....this team had to come out with some fire tonight.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Nate looks amazing right now.

And he's composed out there.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Nate is so nice right now, he is becoming not just an energy guy but a VERY good player, and he is working hard to do so.

Quote:
Eddy keep your mouth shut and get back on D.
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

Thank goodness they held on.

I wanted that game so bad after all the jawing the Celtics were doing.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Now thats what im @#%$ talking about.

Cs want to play dirty the Knicks will knock them in their @#%$ head, great toughness.

To start it off great hustle and overall play by Z Bo on KG, he definitley had the upperhand today, and KG wanted to play dirty, and Randolph kept firing back at him and had KG pick up fundamental fouls, while also dropping 23 on him.
Also he had 5 steals and had KG make 5 TOs. :wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

Marbury did his thing, and once again showed me he can be effective without scoring. I @#%$ hate how people always still classify Steph as a selfish ballhog with no D. His D has gotten way better and is one of the best on our team, and he is more than happy giving up the ball and being a leader. Crazy props to Steph for all thats going on, to keep doing his thing like that. He will be rewarded and will turn a lot of heads this year.

But now for my 2 and the obvious 2 stars of the game.

Nate Robinson as i keep saying is not the same talented but immature and dumb player. Dude is stepping hos g ame up and maturing a whole lot. He has worked his @#%$ off and even voluntaraly played in the Summer League this summer, which he got MVP of. He is playing smart ball, and is still explosive while being unselfish. Terrific all around game while showing his same agression with 20 points and 9 boards, but also his newfound smart and mature game by his 4 assists and most importantly 0 TOS, that is no typo Nate Robinson had 0 TOs in 27 mins. :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ing role. This guy will do what he always does night in and night out. He hustles his @#%$ @#%$ offf. Dude was an absolute monster tonight and out physicaled a Celtic team that was ready to go at it. This guy is THE toughest @#%$ in the NBA and he shows it everytime he steps on the court. The grit and determination he shows is something special, and we BETTER hold on to this guy, because he has what it takes to be a great Knicks. I can not even begin to talk about this guy's game, but he @#%$ up the Celtics tonight, and he will still get his PT and his stats this season. We can always count on a great effort from D Lee, and he won us this game despite great efforts from other players. :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Overall i will say it again, great effort by NY, i know its only preseason, but i think the Cs as well as most of the L have been/still are underestimating us. We showed today, that if they want to go at us, we will just fire back but harder. The Knicks can win a dog fight vs anyone, and we showed these guys not to sleep on us, because we are gonna come at the this season, i can not wait for this season, bc with the improved Atlantic, we are bound to see some great games this year. This is what i wanna see, not this @#%$ we've been doing the past 2 games.

On a side note, see how much better we are when Curry only plays 17 mins? We work the ball around more on offense, and get more guys involved, but also our toughness + intenisty level goes up an immense amount. I am telling you, the way the Cs were going at us we would not have won that game if Curry would have switched mins with David lee or someone. I know Zeke wont, but i still say trade EC, i will support him this season because he is and will be a Knick, but i am still confident we are better without him on defense and OFFFENSE, and i think we should deal him while our value is high for Artest. I would love to see Pierce try and @#%$ with Ron, he would make the Knicks feared. But whatever it wont happen. Great performance though, i will root for Eddy to continue improving in the mean time.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

The GR8 I love your official post game recaps but I swear you just wrote more than I did on this article I just completed. :lol:
laugh.gif
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

The game felt like a playoff game. Nate played great
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

Quote:
The GR8 I love your official post game recaps but I swear you just wrote more than I did on this article I just completed.

As usual I agree with your analysis.....it was good to see the Knicks play a physical game. It looks like our team is growing up....these are they kind of games we MUST win this year if we want to become a playoff team. We have to match the other teams intensity. This was a great tune up win for the regular season.
:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
NYK 08 THATS MY WORD
OUT​

The game felt like a playoff game. Nate played great
Quote:
If cats was really fly like they believe themselves to be, They wouldn't be so dependent on "exclusives"...

it feels so good to be decent again
Team New York Knicks​
TEAM PLATANO ONLY DOMINICAN YANKEE FAN​
TEAMYANKEES

Back
Top Bottom