Official New York Knicks Season Thread

^^^Why is that wwhen players are traded or signed, there has been numerous times where the newly aquired player had bought out his number or had been given his number as a sign of respect.

Like in the Yanks this year Robinson Cano gave Clements his #22, there has also been numerous times this has occured in basketball as well.

>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS

Quote:
^^^Why is that wwhen players are traded or signed, there has been numerous times where the newly aquired player had bought out his number or had been given his number as a sign of respect.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I can now say that I am a proud owner of an Allan Houston Throwback Jersey lol.
4L8O15S16T23!42​
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​
TEAM DUNDER MIFFLIN: Scranton Branch​
"Please don't throw garbage at me." - Pam Beesly​

Anyone else going to the open practice.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

I don't know how I feel about this Houston signing....all I know is like allen3xis said...we have a younger player who can shoot. Dude should be on the team not Houston.

whats the harm in having another dude in the mix battling for a roster spot? houston is not guaranteed a spot on the roster. he's gotta earn it just like everyone else. if he goes out there and nichols plays better and takes the spot great. don't we want the best player?
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Quote:
In his blog for mvn.com, Doug Christie talks about his attempts to return to the NBA and says the team he'd most like to play for is the New York Knicks and its embattled head coach Isiah Thomas.

Said Christie: "All along, I have had my sights set on playing for the N.Y. Knicks again and have been waiting to see how the roster will pan out, but to play for Isiah Thomas again would be awesome! I have so much respect for him as a person and a coach."
sports.yahoo.com/nba/rumo...=nba,48510 :rofl:
roll.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

from hoopsworld.com -

Quote:
Just when you thought the Lakers drama had cooled off, Dr. Jerry Buss dumped gasoline on the almost extinguished fire. Buss, who is known as a savvy poker player, might be trying to stack the deck when he acknowledged that he not only entertained trade offers for Kobe Bryant this past summer, but that he hasnt closed the door on Kobe being traded this year. Surely Mitch Kupchaks phone is ringing off the hook today as teams hopeful for offseason success are seeing in training camp and pre-season that the gap may not have closed. Buss was clear in saying the reason he turned away offseason offers from Phoenix and Chicago was because they did not offer enough value, and any deal hed consider would have to include significant All-Star talent. Kobe holds an opt-out in his deal in the summer of 2009, so hes stuck in LA for at least two more seasons if he is not traded. The Lakers at least are admitting that Kobes future may no longer be ! tied to LA, and that may also be why Phil Jackson is sitting on signing a $20 million two-year contract extension. A league source joked this morning that he was not surprised at Buss comments, but wondered in the current economic market how much value another team would offer to grab Kobe knowing full well hes far more likely to opt out in 2009 and shop his services than stick with whomever trades for him. Dallas and New Yorknot gut their respective teams
..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

Zach? Curry?

That's the only "all-star" caliber talents we have on the team now.

I don't know about gutting the team for Kobe, though.
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

I'd want Kobe.

As for as Christie keep him as far away as possible.

Unless Isiah would call his wife a @#%$ too...that'd be entertaining
HOYAS
"I told you last year that if I die and I can't go to heaven, then they can take my body back to Georgetown. Well, I'm here to tell you that I ain't dead yet."

Kobe is my favorite player but I dont want to give up too much to get him.

Just in case some of y'all may not know the Knicks are playing Tel-Aviv tonight on MSG @ 7. Apparently some dude on the Israeli team was talking @#%$ and saying they will beat the Knicks. :smh:
smh.gif

Please no doug christie. I'm in the minority loving the houston move but we don't wanna become the oldest team in the nba over night.
<br>email me: [email protected]<br>or aim: y0fallback

Since most of you guys will be watching the game tonight at 7, tune into MSG @ 6pm tonight cause they are showing a special on the competition for choosing new cheerleaders for the team. One of my closest friends made the cut and she won (Dee), hopefully I'll be on T.V. :lol:
laugh.gif
Mez 1 presents...Nas is God's Son (The Remix): Coming Soon
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S
(Size 9-9.5) BMP $199, Fred 3s $140, CG 11s $250, West/OG 20s $89, Penny 4 Blk/wht $50, etcwww.Original Soles.comMyspaceSoundclickeBay Auctions

Knicks will wait for Kobe to opt out next summer and sign him.

What's the starting lineup look like on opening night?

KOBE TO NYK
NO JEAN SHORTS ALLOWED​

Back
Top Bottom