OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

who saw the ray allen shoulder prank on posey?
laugh.gif
@ posey's reaction

LAME. that was so close to setting an all time low for points. wish nate would've never hit that 3.....

To all my Knick "fans", why is it that we torture ourselves to follow this team? I was just askin my brother this question and we could'nt comeup with a solid answer.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

To all my Knick "fans", why is it that we torture ourselves to follow this team? I was just askin my brother this question and we could'nt come up with a solid answer.

I've cracked on the Knicks my fair share, but hey, as a Celts fan, I can relate. The Celts struggled for years, lost the lottery for Duncan, hell, weeven had players die on us. But when 2002 came around and the Celts made a playoff run, it was sweet. And 2007-08 feels like it might be glorious as well. Hang in there, cuz you guys can't get any lower than this. The Knicks will eventually turn it around, and when that day comes, you can be proud that youstuck with that team through thick and thin.

Originally Posted by ill4eva

To all my Knick "fans", why is it that we torture ourselves to follow this team? I was just askin my brother this question and we could'nt come up with a solid answer.

I've cracked on the Knicks my fair share, but hey, as a Celts fan, I can relate. The Celts struggled for years, lost the lottery for Duncan, hell, we even had players die on us. But when 2002 came around and the Celts made a playoff run, it was sweet. And 2007-08 feels like it might be glorious as well. Hang in there, cuz you guys can't get any lower than this. The Knicks will eventually turn it around, and when that day comes, you can be proud that you stuck with that team through thick and thin.

Summed it up perfectly.
No way I'm jumping ship after all the headaches.
laugh.gif

But seriously, Isiah needs to die... and so does everyone who played tonight.

That was one of the worst performances I've ever seen in the NBA. Even perennial losers like the Bobcats and Hawks play harder than that.

Which is why I've stopped following. It's too frustrating to follow them anymore. I used to be a die-hard fan but now I'm just indifferent.
Edit: Don't get me wrong, I'm still a fan, but I'm so used to losing and being a crappy team that it just seems like it doesn't evenmatter anymore.

Back
Top Bottom