OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

laugh.gif
@ the fan throwing away the knick jersey hilarious

This is #!$$@#% disgusting.

What kind of horse !#@@ performance is this???

Everytime I criticized the Knicks in the past, dudes would get tight. And all I was trying to say is that NY as a city can't be looked at as somelaughing-stock town. Fire #!$$@#% Zeke man. This !#@@ is disgusting.

Dog, you come to play against the top team in the L (who also happens to be in your division) on NATIONAL TV and you play like this?!?!?!

You got fans throwing their jerseys on the court and !#@@.
smh.gif

Marv, Chuck, Reggie, Kenny (a Knicks announcer!), all clowning the team.
smh.gif

Man, the papers are gonna KILL the team tomorrow.

If you're a Knick fan and you keep accepting Isiah running this team like this, I have no idea what to say to you.

How the %*@+ can ya'll still defend Zeke??? Dude BEEN running this team into the ground.

Everytime I criticized the Knicks in the past, dudes would get tight
i for one know that I used to get tight at the things you said. But as time has passed I've seen EXACTLY where you're coming from. And from that point forward I tend to agree with everything you say but I give the knicks thebenefit of doubt (what the $!%$ was i thinking?
eyes.gif
). Seriously though, something has gotto give with this franchise.

roll.gif
@ Marv getting excited about Nate surpassing our lowest point total of all time.

the Knicks need an early visit from Scottie Claus

a4c15edcd1b00e8edeedf6fb1b4208370dfef15.jpg

laugh.gif
no but seriously sign him or Oakley or somebody.........*#*% bringEJ(Magic) out of retirement.......damn....

Oakland Raiders > Knicks

NBDL Team > Knicks

Bryant Gumble's Commentating > New York Knicks

Can of Pepsi > Knicks

indifferent.gif
> Knicks

laugh.gif
@ nate, looks like he didnt want this current knick team to have the lowest score in franchise history

Back
Top Bottom