OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

i doubt jeffries is going anywhere...i would expect d'antoni to use him in a boris diaw type of role with no real defined position in the frontcourt...maybe he can go back to the things he used to do in DC....i think everyone will improve a bit now that there are more defined roles on a team with anactual vision and philosophy unlike IT's do whatever you feel like mentality

I like the signing of Roberson. But even more I like that the organiztion is willing to part ways with the past (Steph and especially Jerome James!!)

The Knicks are showing they are committed to building for the future and winning.....for once we can actually see a plan in motion.

Originally Posted by MeloVP

steph is beyond done

james need to go too, but that seems like a delicate situation, he has negative value for a trade, soi he'll probably just end up getting waived

jeffries should as well, because with my four eyes, i've never seen him contribute anything of substance to the knicks

other than those two, i would be content with srating the seson with the roster we have now, letting the youngns get more experience, and more losses

let zach drop 25 and 10 a night so we can trade him to a contender midseason, and the year can be seen as a success
I like your plan....I am all for showcasing Randolph (which I think the Knicks will do) and then trade him. Jeffries needs to go as well.

^ Thanks. On ESPN they had said just todays game, but I guess its just as well they shut him down the rest of the way.

Would've liked to see him play at least another game or two though.

i like the Robertson signing
pimp.gif

he was nice in our last game and i liked him at UF

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by THE GR8

i like the Robertson signing
pimp.gif

he was nice in our last game and i liked him at UF
That's it?
tired.gif

No, really..
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sorry guys ive been MAD busy this summer. I promise some mad long posts thoughvery soon cause i got a lot of @$*+ that i gotta say from moves all over the summer that i havent posted cause ive been busy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok guys was just questioning Qrich's abilities. DO you think he is nice at all? To me I think he's my favorite knick

Back
Top Bottom