OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

Originally Posted by NYK orange and blue

what's messed up is that there was this dude with a spray painted/air brushed t-shirt of OJ Mayo with Knicks colors
roll.gif
laugh.gif
....when the t-wolves picked him all hell broke loose lol

I saw that too
roll.gif

I felt bad for the kid honestly, I mean yeah we don't want him, but dudes were cheering USA! USA! USA! as he passed through the tunnel and nothing butnonstop boos. If he doesn't play well, he's never going to get a chance on another team.

^^i can picture it now, we boo his @#@ and he catches feelings. So he immediately runs back to the locker room to wipe his tears away with a Georgio Armani orGucci handkerchief.

This dude will be a punk @#@ in the league, we all know what happens to players like that. They shy away from contact and they can never come up big when theyneed to. Dudes can't rebound and they fall in love with the 3 point shot. !@$* international primadonnas.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

It really was a good pick.... he was the best available player....

Dont make your judgments yet.... wait until you actually see him play a game at the Garden

exactly...none of us have seen this dude play

How are y'all convincing yourselves that this guy was the best available player....no other lottery team even showed serious interest in him.....

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

There really wasn't anyone great anyway...Bayless wouldve been nice, but htere's got to be a reason he fell so low...augustin is a backup pg....gordon doesnt fit, lopez doesnt fit a need....why not take a risk pick...

I'm gonna be an optimist...

We're gonna probably get a good lottery pick next year, and I'm gonna be able to get some decent seats at a few games with the Garden being empty most of the year....

I disagree.

- The Clippers were deadset on Gordon.
- Milwaukee was a toss up
- Charlotte could have chose Lopez, but went with Augustin (who I think will be a better PGthan Bayless)
- Jersey chose Lopez because they already have Dev. Harris
- And Indy chose Bayless because he was the best available... and used him as trade bait.

Can someone please show me video, once i heard his name my mind went blank and i went into a period of constant cursing and punching of walls.

Knicks fans have every right to be mad...this is a disgrace.

We stand by the team through all of these countless heartbreaks and you draft a player based on the fact that your new coach played with his father inItaly?....Crazyness. Another Forward was the last thing that this team needed. There really is no good explanation for this.

If we trade Lee....the one consistent hard worker, the prototypical NY player, the fan favorite, the kid who dominated his peers in All-Star competition....forFelton...when you could have drafted a Bayless or a Augustin, who are at the very least equal to his talent......I couldn't bring myself to supporting thisteam in any way.

At least give the fans what they want, give the team what they need...that how you rebuild. Not by gambling away our most promising pick in a decade. There isno justification for this....no matter how you try to cut it.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

We stand by the team through all of these countless heartbreaks and you draft a player based on the fact that your new coach played with his father in Italy?....Crazyness.

they definitely did not pick him because D'Antoni played with his father.

DEFINITELY NOT !!!

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

There really wasn't anyone great anyway...Bayless wouldve been nice, but htere's got to be a reason he fell so low...augustin is a backup pg....gordon doesnt fit, lopez doesnt fit a need....why not take a risk pick...

I'm gonna be an optimist...

We're gonna probably get a good lottery pick next year, and I'm gonna be able to get some decent seats at a few games with the Garden being empty most of the year....

im all for drafting ricky rubio next year
effffffff that!!!!!!!!!!!1

Efffff this season.... hope for a good lottery pick and pick up brandon jennings

Back
Top Bottom