OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

if anything, there's less cohesion between him and the players now it seems
and this was the year we were suppose to play with a lot of cohesion to after having a year under our belt with our lineup smh

Originally Posted by THE GR8

As the Knicks prepare to climb up the Atlantic Division standings, it will be important for them to take each game one at a time. They have a stretch in the schedule that is approaching that could see them regain some confidence and get back on a competitive level. Ten of their next fifteen games are against teams under .500 and only five of those games are on the road. This is the time where the Knicks need to make a stand if they want to save Isiah Thomas' job. They have the talent and the depth to compete in the weaker Eastern Conference, but they need to cease the off-court shenanigans and play together similar to how they responded last season after the brawl."

Good job posting that article GR8.
These are very good points and this is where we have to make our stand. It is amazing we are bout to have our third set of back to backs already. Wehave to beat the teams we are supposed to beat and most importantly take care of business at home!!

disgusting. Just disgusting.

And Eaglebball, I usually hate everything you have to say but i wholeheartedly agree with with everything you said.

The more the merrier!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Woodside718

THEGR8, personally i would like to see the phoenix suns marbury come out in him. dude was feriocious to the basket and became the leader of that young suns team. tony parker use to be dead scared to play against steph back in his phoenix days when he use to just *+*% on him. he needs to penetrate a lot more to make things happen because every game i see the team at the top of the key running set plays all day giving the defense time to set up. we'll see the outcome tonight but all i want to see is EVERYONE playing hard and hustling thats all i ask.

I completely agree with you on tis one and you made alot of great points. Like i said before we need that old Coney Island Marbury back and for him to bringsome fire. Who cares if he was a bit of a hog? Point is he came out and played night in and out. If we can mix a little of the new Marbury and mostly the oldMarbury now we talking. Steph needs to look inside for our dudes but he needs to be more of a killer. But in his defense it has been very tough for Steph.People have always tried to change his ways and the media has poured gasoline on the fire that the coaches were already putting him under. But we need thatfire from steph because we will go NOWHERE without that. Steph needs to run the Knicks show if we want to win. Simpy put. Steph needs to be feared just like hewas. He needs to play like back in the day, like the guy who climbed his way outta the projects and played every game like it was the playoffs. The Knicks needto represent NYC, they need to be the toughest team out there. Which they could.

Also GET ARTEST!!!

if you guys want isiah fired, just hope that they start 2-10. fans will riot if he isn't fired by then.

look on the bright side, we are the watching the best 2-7 team in the league right now.

^^Very true.

Management primarily (95%) at this point and not our players have killed us right now, we are still VERY talented.

But as that article i posted pointed out we had a very tough schedule so far and we were missing Z Bo for alot of it

why do we always do the same thing every game, open up good, fall behind in the 1st , play decent in the 2nd, non existent in the 3rd, try to rally back in the4th you would think these dudes would get the point by now

ok its almost halftime and eddy curry has ZERO boards. how is this possible? i guess randolph is takin em all way though cuz he already has 11.

This team won't get back on track, the schedule only gets more difficult after this game.

Until they play defense, and Zeke is gone, I don't see how anyone can waste their time watching this dysfunctional team.

turnovers are just killing us....and again no perimeter defense against a perimeter oriented team.

Back
Top Bottom