OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

i dont want no damn KEVIN LOVE!!!! Trade down and take Augustine or some other person. what the . . . . *sigh* this makes studying for my final THAT much moredifficult.

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Guys.... please remember that this is the New York Knicks... New York is never lucky and New York always gets screwed... dont get your hopes up.....

I've been a New York sports fan wayy too long to even be hopeful about tonight...
tired.gif

this was my post a couple hours ago....

exactly what i told you guys before happened...
smh.gif

maybe you jinxed it
mad.gif

if you guys go back a few pages you'll see me telling you all we will get a 4-6th pick.

Here how its going to look like.

1. Bulls- Beasley
2. Miami- Rose
3. Minn- Mayo
4. Seattle- Brooke Lopez
5. Memphis- DJ Augustine
6. Knicks- Jarryd Bayless

I hate the gawd-damn-%$#$%%#-nba.

if we stick with this pick, draft Love, not Bayless.

I had more to say, but I'm so overcome with anger.

screw this pistons/celts game, im going to get some pizza and drink a pitcher of beer. I'm muslim, and don't even drink. im just mad.
mad.gif

Kevin Love?! David Lee with less hustle and a little more jump shot? i think not. We take Bayless, Augustine, or trade that ishh away to let someone else get awack pick. I would even take Gordon, who im not high on, over Love. Something about him gets me mad. damn, i just want to drown myself in oatmeal right now.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

What did we as fans do to deserve this?

We traded Patrick Ewing. I'm going on the record by saying....The min we traded Ewing to the Sonics we were left with this burden of a curse. "ThePatrick Ewing Curse" is what im going to call it.

We will never see the light ever until this man is part of our organization agian. The only time we ever saw recent success was when we had this man on ourteam.

Once we he left things became different. The Garden has never been the same since. We lost a lot of fans, and in the process were going through this periodof ridicule and scrutiny.

This draft was our one shot in making a difference for our future success, and once again after the Ewing trade we've encountered numerous unfortunateevents alongside with poor management decisions.

So, what happens on draft night? We get shafted again...Now we were supposed to get at best a 4th pick, and that still didn't work out. So now we areleft wit this burden of a draft choice. This is what I'm going to consider "unlucky". We must relinquish of this pick immediately if we want tofree ourselves from bad luck. Or do whatever we feel is appropriate in order for us to get on the right path.

Now, as I type I sit and try to ponder how I will finish this post, and I'm just sick to my stomach of how unfortunate this horrid organization theKnicks are. So, now we Knick fan all must sit down an think we is the one to blame?? Is it really the "management" or is it us?

^ when i found out we traded him, i was like "he's on his way down anyway". Then I thought about it and said to myself "what have wedone?!" So this is karma to us. We were greedy and didnt know what we had. Now he's gone and so are the good times.

Back
Top Bottom