OFFICIAL NEW YORK KNICKS OFFSEASON THREAD: TRAINING CAMP

so who do we take at 6?

actually i dont even really care...package that pick in a trade with curry or randolph

the Bulls got the first pick...

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TypeRPinoY

so who do we take at 6?

actually i dont even really care...package that pick in a trade with curry or randolph

Eric Gordon
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

We need to trade our Pick and package ASAP

like i said a couple of weeks ago... if we don't get a top 5 pick.... package it and trade down for 2 1st rounders n get augustin and a joey dorseytype..... that was the backup plan i posted on here

I think its a good idea... either that or persuade the bulls or heat to trade their pick
wink.gif

Quoting myself for emphasis:

That's what they get for not tanking the damn season like Miami did, they cost themselves a franchise player.

Pathetic @$! team, thank god my Pistons will win today.

...and they need to just trade this pick with a player they want to get rid of for some expiring contracts or something.

on 2nd thought if Bayless is there , i wouldnt mind him

i think he would fit in good with D'antoni's run n gun

Originally Posted by AddictedToFreshKicks

Guys.... please remember that this is the New York Knicks... New York is never lucky and New York always gets screwed... dont get your hopes up.....

I've been a New York sports fan wayy too long to even be hopeful about tonight...
tired.gif

this was my post a couple hours ago....

exactly what i told you guys before happened...
smh.gif

Hang in there ya'll, maybe Kevin Love will be available. Or OJ.

6th pick can still get you a good player, wasn't Roy the 7th, and Gay was down a little too wasn't he? Hell, Wade was 5th. So it could still workout. Isaiah is gone, it will get better.

Good luck guys.

Oh, one other thing, last year at this time, Celtics fans were falling apart. That worked out.
wink.gif
Hang in there

Back
Top Bottom